Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Paranoia and Rash decisions.
Lmfaooo why are ya upset Fuji?

Him having a panic attack when the Scabbards can hurt him is anything but a good look. Him being a walking punching bag for 90% of his screen time is even worse. Let's not even forget the fact he needed a fake Momo hostage to even survive Oden.

Yeah, he fits his crew perfectly.
I’m not upset lmao, your headcanon was debunked as of right now. What you say is panick is shock/surprise. Was he panicked when Luffy hurt him? Nope he was surprised and thought about Oden then fucking SMILED.

Enough with that fear/panick bullshit.

He didn’t need shit, in fact he didn’t even know about it, and now we know he had hybrid left.

Useful abilities we've seen from Marco that he didn't use during Marineford:
- Healing others/covering a large area with his flames
- Using his flames offensively (shockwaves/blasts againsts Big Mom, King, and Queen)

I don't think Marco has a hybrid form other than transforming his arms and legs, but it wouldn't surprise me if he does.

Naruto has been shat on for having retarded power creep during the 4th Great Ninja War.

Just wait until post-Wano Luffy will jump from getting drained out of Haki to fucking Imu level.

Oda Goda. Flawless God.

I’m not upset lmao, your headcanon was debunked as of right now. What you say is panick is shock/surprise. Was he panicked when Luffy hurt him? Nope he was surprised and thought about Oden then fucking SMILED.

Enough with that fear/panick bullshit.

He didn’t need shit, in fact he didn’t even know about it, and now we know he had hybrid left.
Nah dude lmao, you sounded irate in your reply.

I got no idea what you're tryna deny manga facts around Kaido jobbing. He was scared shitless when the Scabbards appear. Idk how you can take a look at Kaido's face and say he wasn't panicking lmao

Doesn't matter if he knew about it. Oden was about to kill him before fake Momo was used to keep Oden back.

Fujishiro

if sanji beats king and yamato beats another calamity

zoro and luffy do great with the emperors
the sh just went from a fairly uneven top heavy crew to one of the strongest crews in one arc
the power creep is real
:milaugh:
Blame Oda for the power inflation, he made Post skip the Luffy show and so now he has to buff everyone else to where they should be in this Arc, yes im counting Zoro. Its one of my biggest problems with post skip One piece.
Post automatically merged:

3 Admirals to defeat Kaido :seriously:
I don't know what type of Bath Salts you're on. :whitepress:
What? I never said that.

Fujishiro

Nah dude lmao, you sounded irate in your reply.

I got no idea what you're tryna deny manga facts around Kaido jobbing. He was scared shitless when the Scabbards appear. Idk how you can take a look at Kaido's face and say he wasn't panicking lmao

Doesn't matter if he knew about it. Oden was about to kill him before fake Momo was used to keep Oden back.
This point is debatable, especially now that we know he has Hybrid, irc Oden was telling him not to come back to Wano. You don't say shit like that to someone you're about to kill. Also you conflate a random subbordinate pulling the hostage thing to Kaido needing it to not die then and there. The fight was inconclusive. But Oden had the Upper hand given that he greatly hurt him first, that is all we can say for sure. The rest is speculation. Because Kaido himself didn't tell Oden later, sorry for the hag's intervention you wouldve killed me if she didn't do that.

*A few beads of sweat and look of surprise*= Scared shitless, when everything points to it being surprise especially being as he kept being inquisitive about them hurting him(indicating surprise) then doing the same with Luffy/Zoro ( after which he,again, SMILED) indicate otherwise.

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 ⚛️
Hopefully English scans coming in 6 hours or earlier.

The thread gonna be fire, and this word is not being used as a coincidence.
Post automatically merged:

Apoo= drake confirm lol
Apoo is stronger, cooler, better characterized by Oda. Apoo deserves the rooftop. Apoo for president.

Status
Not open for further replies.