Status
Not open for further replies.
X Drake will end with Apoo in a 1 vs 1. Hyogoro is going to get removed from that fight this chapter.

Apoo being weakened will explain X Drake winning without getting significantly injured, and then X Drake can opperate to further Sword agenda until the Raid is over, as he'd have kept his word of handling things with Apoo.

My bet is that said Sword agenda will likely push him towards CP0, and we're going to learn more about both organizations through their interaction.

Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen will still go down as far as i'm concerned :kayneshrug:

For Perospero we have Chopper who back in WCI was going to get killed by him. He's going to play a role in Perospero's defeat, and he can solidify a strong ally to help him by providing Hyogoro with the antidote in time.
Bro marco is fighting king and zoro is fighting kaido.
:goatasure:
Oda didnt do all the setup for Zoro being on the roof top just to remove him, Xdrake and what ever agenda he has with CP0 i doubt he will do it mid raid, Hes yet to have a serious 1v1 this arc, hawkins and prespero unmatched yet. Jack still unmatched. There is stil too many match ups not going. Either way Zoro fighting kaido wont fight king, Sanji will fight either queen or jack but neither is set.

He's just a child support chaser at this point.

One Piece after the time skip is a scar on the great writing that pre-time skip was.

You build up 2 fucking strongest beings in the world and their "powerful" crews just to make them look like clowns.

This is why this manga should never be compared to Berserk or HxH.

Why he can't be serious during the damn war? This Circus was already hopeless but 5 yo kid running around with plot armor dango...
You Cleary watching that garbage drizzt. That guy is pure cancer and full of trash arguments. The way he talks and the confidence he talks makes seen he IS smart but hes not. That video of him about WB is beyond pathetic and is easy to debunk.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I haven't read much of Beserk due to realizing he doesn't give a shit about finishing before getting invested, but having read and enjoyed HxH, it has shit tons of flaws both in internal logic and character behaviour.

One Piece's problem is one of pacing and due to Oda's supreme power within Jump preventing editors properly reigning him in.
It still has the same magic in it's character moments, and it's fight scenes (when not off paneled) are the best they've ever been.
Listen it's not like I never had joy of reading this.

But I would never recommend anyone post time skip One Piece.

If I had to with no choice. I would say read pre time skip and drop it.

If I dont need to choose I'm not recommending One Piece at all in silence.

Cactusbois don't want Sanji to fight King because their agenda that Zoro is the same strength as first commander level will go down the drain. They know that ZKK is not happening and the one who will defeat Kaido is Luffy, they are afraid that Zoro at the end will just be a support character like Law and Nami when Luffy fought Doffy and Cracker. They don't care about Marco nor do they care about the story progression.
These people are like... wtf man, they're mentally ill or something is wrong with them.

I haven't read much of Beserk due to realizing he doesn't give a shit about finishing before getting invested, but having read and enjoyed HxH, it has shit tons of flaws both in internal logic and character behaviour.

One Piece's problem is one of pacing and due to Oda's supreme power within Jump preventing editors properly reigning him in.
It still has the same magic in it's character moments, and it's fight scenes (when not off paneled) are the best they've ever been.
HXH's issues come from Togashi writing himself into a corner with stuff like Gon's nen and Hisoka's death

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You Cleary watching that garbage drizzt. That guy is pure cancer and full of trash arguments. The way he talks and the confidence he talks makes seen he IS smart but hes not. That video of him about WB is beyond pathetic and is easy to debunk.
I know drizzt but im not basing my arguments on his videos.

I was talking about HxH and berserk being superior writing many times in the past so please dont do me like that.

I didn't see his take on WB. U can link it.

Luffy doesn't need g4 against someone like Marco when he was ready to use it against Ulti...what a joke
Luffy was actually playing with Ulti and he realized that his play had gone too far so he had to go G4 to free himself of Ulti's hands.

Of course Luffy would probably need G4 to beat Marco, even tho Red Roc seems really affective

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda could have pushed the 1 vs 1 with Marco, but instead he's forcing Marco into a 2 vs 1, soon to become a 3 vs 1.

He's building believable circumstances for a swift defeat, so that King and Queen are free to taken on their proper opponents.

ZKK aka Zoro Kills King is going down in Wano :super:

Zoro leaving Luffy on the roof with support and dude who wonder why punch hurts.

Keep clowning urself Kuro.

Bro marco is fighting king and zoro is fighting kaido.
:goatasure:
Oda didnt do all the setup for Zoro being on the roof top just to remove him, Xdrake and what ever agenda he has with CP0 i doubt he will do it mid raid, Hes yet to have a serious 1v1 this arc, hawkins and prespero unmatched yet. Jack still unmatched. There is stil too many match ups not going. Either way Zoro fighting kaido wont fight king, Sanji will fight either queen or jack but neither is set.
Zoro's setup is not wasted, it will lead to him opening Kaido's scar.

That's not something i'm interested in debating right now though, i don't blame anyone who thinks Zoro vs King will not happen at this point. I just stand by it, and once the arc is over we will see wether i was right or wrong :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.