Status
Not open for further replies.
The way things are going makes me think that we are already at the start of the raid failing, starting with carrot and Wanda taken out now. I think the next to be taken out will be based on when oda set them up and also starting with the weaker to the stronger:

nami & ussop by page one & ulti

franky by sasaki

Robin & brook by Black Maria , perhaps with some trick

Sanji by jack

Marco by king & queen

then finally supernova by big mom & kaido
I don't think Carrot losing to Pero indicates much. That was always a farfetched fight in the grand scheme of things anyway. There's a big difference between someone like Carrot vs any strawhat. The raid failing after 30+ chapters of buildup seems extremely farfetched at this point.

The way things are going makes me think that we are already at the start of the raid failing, starting with carrot and Wanda taken out now. I think the next to be taken out will be based on when oda set them up and also starting with the weaker to the stronger:

nami & ussop by page one & ulti

franky by sasaki

Robin & brook by Black Maria , perhaps with some trick

Sanji by jack

jinbe by who who and smoothie

Marco by king & queen

then finally supernova by big mom & kaido
the moment when ussop & nami got back in fighting condition after getting destoyed byulti makes it obvious the alliance will win this war. carrot and wanda recovering is most likely to happen. the plot armor is already that strong.

the moment when ussop & nami got back in fighting condition after getting destoyed byulti makes it obvious the alliance will win this war. carrot and wanda recovering is most likely to happen. the plot armor is already that strong.
I would say oda did that intentionally to give this feeling that there is no way this ride is failing only to shock the readers after. Not to mention how outclassed these matchup ups are

they might recover but not to fight Perospero after he defeated them like that I would think

Last edited by a moderator:
We just gonna ignore Kaido mythical fruit making him a yonkou wow....
Kaido gets carried by his devilfruit basically what you saying
Did Kaido use his DF when he one shotted G4 Luffy? Nope.
Did Kaido use his DF when he one shotted distracted Oden? Nope.

Now come back when Marco can hurt someone without his DF..... eh nvm, he still can't hurt anyone withour or with his DF.

DFless Kaido = top tier
DFless Marco = Daifuku/Oven

I would say oda did that intentionally to give this feeling that there is no way this ride is failing only to shock the readers after. Not to mention how outclassed these matchup ups are

of course they will recover but not to fight Perospero after he defeated them like that I would think
yep, their fight against perospero is over for now, so maybe they'll go help with other fights or join the minks on 5th floor. but i think they'll be out of the war for some time.

Enma is hurting Kaido, not Zoro.... for the moment, deal with it.
Post automatically merged:

Is such vulgar words towards others allowed on this forum?
Hey cactusboi, go to sleep.
Imagine being such a loser to use vulgar words towards others because of a fictional character, you are a loser.
did not know Enma had an invisible user. Who is using Enma right now, according to your logic it isnt Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.