Status
Not open for further replies.
At least sanji has respect for zeff by honoring his code, meanwhile zoro underestimates women even tho his old friend was one, zoro has no respect for woman he just eats luffy dick
Who the fuck is even talking about Zoro? Also tell me, how that "women respect" is working for Sanji.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Praise a character in the spoiler section only if he does something deserving of praise in the chapter at least or you'll look like a massive dickrider, and Sanji didnt do shit this chapter, let alone do something to erase the shame of last chapter where he acted like a coward for the entire onigashima to hear.
:suresure:

It just says Marco shows an impressive "chicken kick," and the spoiler provider says he thinks it will end up as just Marco vs King based on something in the chapter.

Remember when Zoro was 2v1-ing Kaku and Jabra before Sanji arrived? I think we've got the same thing here.
he never said all of that he said he thinks it will end up being Marco vs king eventually but he never said because something in the chapter

H

humanbeing

I hope Pero didn't use that attack he used against Brook and Chopper.
I hope Chopper fight Pero with some help so he could avenge his little sister. but Pero might be too strong for Chopper his DF is very Dangerous. but who knows maybe Chopper got stronger

It just says Marco shows an impressive "chicken kick," and the spoiler provider says he thinks it will end up as just Marco vs King based on something in the chapter.

Remember when Zoro was 2v1-ing Kaku and Jabra before Sanji arrived? I think we've got the same thing here.
I was talking about Queen hurting Marco. But thanks

Yeah, I personally don't think Sanji vs King is happening, which means Sanji will high - extreme high diff a YC2 or YC3 this arc.
Meanwhile, Zoro is literally going to show admiral(?+?) level feats on the rooftop in a group battle against two yonko.

So yeah, Zoro vs Sanji will be a kind of pointless debate after Wano, since Zoro's feats will probably outshine Sanji's. The best you'll be able to argue for Sanji is YC1, whereas you will probably be able to argue Zoro and Luffy into low admiral territory.

Luffy v. Kaido will end in a 1 v. 1. The same shit happened in Dressrosa. It started out with Supernovas teaming up and ended in a 1 v. 1.

When Luffy solos Kaido, Zoro/Sanji will fight King/Queen. Really not that hard.

they're too large for his normal hybrid form, first time he had to expand his wings to hold them down.
I mean if he could wrap his wing around King in Zoan, I don't see why he couldn't wrap his wing around King in base. And he isn't holding Queen, just kicking him.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy v. Kaido will end in a 1 v. 1. The same shit happened in Dressrosa. It started out with Supernovas teaming up and ended in a 1 v. 1.
But there are two Yonko up there, not one. Unless you're trying to draw a parallel between Big Mom and Trebol, in which case yikes.

When Luffy solos Kaido, Zoro/Sanji will fight King/Queen. Really not that hard.
Nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.