Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god. I know that it takes the Haki from the owner, the thing is DOES IT STORES IT? You should stop acting dumb and read properly. Where did i said that it doesn't drain the Haki of the wielder?

Until proven wrong by the manga, everything known about Enma is exactly in this panel. Everything else is just headcanon. So you can shut the fuck up.
It's funny how Zoro fans have been using in-manga panels left and right to prove our points, yet the haters kept screaming : nooooooooooo it's headcanon broooooo.

Luffy... the only character in series to run out of haki.... Oda just LOVES to restrict Luffy...

Katakuri was spamming future sight for 11 hours... he never did an attack without future sight through all 11 hours, yet NEVER ran out of his continuous use of haki...

Every power Oda gives Luffy HAS to have drawbacks... yet every enemy he faces, never faces drawbacks... you can give that enemy god-like power up and STILL wouldn't have drawbacks....

Doflamingo for example,
Turned an entire city into threads with awakening.... WHILE he was fighting Luffy + Birdcage was moving automatically, and Parasite was activated on some and they were restrained by other people... just wrap your head about this and try to make sense of this multitasking which makes ZERO SENSE... yet NO DRAWBACK LOL

Luffy coats haki 2/3 of his body and 5 minutes and he runs out against Doffy LOL

The epitome of bullshit
They get restricted if on Luffy's side also if they are too OP, Law shown as a freak of nature in Punk Hazard,in Dressrosa suddenly forgets Mes and soul swap, and has constant stamina issues.

o jeezz.. if u see it Clearly the only sword shown significantly is ENNNMAA... if kaido knew nothing then he wouldn't recognize the oddity of thay sword from the get go and BM wouldn't be saying THATS NOT YOUR AVG SWORD YOU ILLITERATE IDIOT..
It clear that Zoro used a 3 sword attack and he didn't say anything about his attack only cutting Kaido with 1 sword.

Oda has been hinting at Zoro's ability to cut Kaido ever since he killed the dragon during Punk Hazard.

Until proven wrong by the manga, everything known about Enma is exactly in this panel. Everything else is just headcanon. So you can shut the fuck up.
It's funny how Zoro fans have been using in-manga panels left and right to prove our points, yet the haters kept screaming : nooooooooooo it's headcanon broooooo.
Kaido only recognized Enma, that's a fact. This panel says it very well - "...and it slices more than needed" Zoro then says - "It'll mean i've gotten that much stronger, won't it"?

As someone who a Kid fan and want him right next to Luffy, his performance up to date are not that great...
I kinda expect more of his power and kinda tricky skills and not just him beeing a WWE fighter xD.
Yes I kinda see where Oda want to go with the three portrayal of Luffy,Law and Kid, but beside Luffy the two other done jackshit to date, Killer and at most Zoro do much more then the other two.

I donยดt even know if Law survive this arc, but alone by feats/portrayal Zoro is next to Luffy right now. Kid really need more and better feats, he have such a good df but the way how Oda portrayal Kid is still not that great.

Oh my god. I know that it takes the Haki from the owner, the thing is DOES IT STORES IT? You should stop acting dumb and read properly. Where did i said that it doesn't drain the Haki of the wielder?

So why did Hitetsu not tell that to zoro? or are you impllying he didnt know about that property of Enma?

Kaido only recognized Enma, that's a fact. This panel says it very well - "...and it slices more than needed" Zoro then says - "It'll mean i've gotten that much stronger, won't it"?
Oh you just conveniently left out the "by the time i'm used to this...."
:cheers:
Bitch of course Kaidou only recognized Enma. He and Zoro only just met. Do you even normal-being?

Itโ€™s slices more than needed BECAUSE IT TAKES MORE HAKI THAN NEEDED

hahaha... itโ€™s like you are doing this stuff intentionally now
Post automatically merged:

Still.... the same, thanks for confirming it for me. :milaugh:
Confirming that Training with a weapon makes Zoro stronger? Is it a big deal that training makes Zoro stronger now?

Status
Not open for further replies.