Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So Kakashi’s backstory, Kakashi sacrificing himself in the Pein Arc or facing down Sasuke, Kakashi against Obito — no development there? Yoire
Yes. This sacrifice was completely ruined because dude got revived not soon after:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Kakashi's backstory was decent until Minato was there.

And Nagato really embodies the war between states, the ninja violence problem and circle of hate.
Naruto has alot of philosophically driven antagonists unlike Onepiece.... there is BB,Marines,WG.. but in Onepiece the philosophy is embodied by the whole world.. so when set thing happen you can link back to a primary reason which isn't half bad actually.. in Naruto's case..u have to explore the world with naruto..and realized the fundamental philosophy.. tho naruto has various philosophies.. as a watcher/reader you have to put your self in his shoes.. and others shoes and comprehend it from the angel naruto looks at thing from.. and when u understand it.. naruto becomes a whole different lvl of a story

naruto and onepiece are VERRYYYYY unique in what they do and how they go about things.. which is why i love both of then
Post automatically merged:

People can hate me all they want... but Kubo did the BEST JOB on being consistent with his character power level and reaching their highest potential.... by EoS without making it look bad...
i haven't watched or read bleach they say its AWESOME so looking forward to it.

When Azuma get killed off by Hidan, many fans where crying out or Jiraiya vs Pain,god that was really a hard death, the way how Jiraiya get killed. Pain arc was godtier for me the only thing with annoy me was how fast Naruto could match but in the end Naruto was still saved by Kyuubi.
Overall Pain arc was great.
Pain arc is the peak of Naruto...too bad Naruto went downhill after that...fuck Naruto always about "Sasuke this and Sasuke that irritated me..." it is beyond bromance....Kishi did Naruto too much dirty....

Since this became a Naruto thread I'm going to ask something:
I used to read it years ago (the only other manga, One Piece aside) and when I dropped it the last Ninja War was happening, the characters I liked the most (and still remember it) were: Kakashi (1st position, no question about it), Kisame, the father of Killer Bee, Kakuzu and Pain
Did I miss a lot of stuff? Or are these pretty popular characters?
:milaugh:
They are popular actually... but here is what my advice to you will be

If you will watch it... just watch it alone and DO NOT watch the reviews or Youtube videos from people... enjoy it by yourself, cause believe me... the community hate is just being fueled by youtubers pushing their agenda about certain characters they dislike or like....

After you finish everything... and have your list of positives and negatives... go and see the reviews, and I bet 100% you will have differet opinion than MOST people on youtube or here, cause people don't realize how people get influenced or jumo on a hate train....

Like, there comes a time where it becomes "it's too cool to hate certain character", just jumping on a bandwagon...

Luckily I love BLEACH SO MUCH because I finished the series before I talked about it on ANY forum or community...

Naruto has alot of philosophically driven antagonists unlike Onepiece.... there is BB,Marines,WG.. but in Onepiece the philosophy is embodied by the whole world.. so when set thing happen you can link back to a primary reason which isn't half bad actually.. in Naruto's case..u have to explore the world with naruto..and realized the fundamental philosophy.. tho naruto has various philosophies.. as a watcher/reader you have to put your self in his shoes.. and others shoes and comprehend it from the angel naruto looks at thing from.. and when u understand it.. naruto becomes a whole different lvl of a story

naruto and onepiece are VERRYYYYY unique in what they do and how they go about things.. which is why i love both of then
Post automatically merged:

i haven't watched or read bleach they say its AWESOME so looking forward to it.
Bleach is awesome.

Beauty of the page have no competitors

the thing with obito was that.. he realized that the world is filled with miseries when he met madara and that there is more regret and turmoil to be found than happiness.. where u loose things more easily than you scramble and scarcely gain.. just like madara said.. where there is always light there will also be shadows to found.. those shadows being futility that is inflicted by Victor's over the defeated.. and where is love there is hatred for deprived..

Its just that obito was born in a fundamentally torn society.. a very transient reality yet very painful...

the only solution to this miserable life.. is destruction and reconstruction of the very philosophy of humanity... on the brink of extinction they will sympathize with eachother...but gradually hatred shall be born again.. and i shall be reborn to set things right again. - pain

The only solution to this awful existence is.. a world only of victor's where futility is a myth and peace is reality... and the cost for such a world is reality itself- Madara

A world where you loose nothing in exchange for meager happiness... where you have a well laid purpose...and a never ending dream, the only reality that will solely exist - - Obito

:endthis:
:doffycry:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
They are popular actually... but here is what my advice to you will be

If you will watch it... just watch it alone and DO NOT watch the reviews or Youtube videos from people... enjoy it by yourself, cause believe me... the community hate is just being fueled by youtubers pushing their agenda about certain characters they dislike or like....

After you finish everything... and have your list of positives and negatives... go and see the reviews, and I bet 100% you will have differet opinion than MOST people on youtube or here, cause people don't realize how people get influenced or jumo on a hate train....

Like, there comes a time where it becomes "it's too cool to hate certain character", just jumping on a bandwagon...

Luckily I love BLEACH SO MUCH because I finished the series before I talked about it on ANY forum or community...
Never followed reviews. Loved the Fullbring Arc then discovered everyone hates on it online :kayneshrug:

Yes. This sacrifice was completely ruined because dude got revived not soon after:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Kakashi's backstory was decent until Minato was there.
What kind of sacrifice is not considered sacrifice because he was saved?
You have a poor analogy on what a sacrifice is my friend....

it doesn't matter he got saved or not... the intend of putting your life on the line is what count as a sacrifice!

And there was NO WAY that the author would have Pain kill another sensei for Naruto from same character... it's just dumb... and te whole fucking "If I use my kamui for that rocket, I will lose my life" is fucking more stupid... this was all to actually have a small moment between Kakashi and his father talking... to resolve things between them.. that's all... because Kakashi needed that moment...

It's weird that people neglect a sacrifice or a deed because they were saved... and only consider it a sacrifice if they died...

So, Bon-chan is bad character now? cause he sacrificed himself for Luffy but we found out he didn't die by Magellan? It's not a sacrifice anymore?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What kind of sacrifice is not considered sacrifice because he was saved?
You have a poor analogy on what a sacrifice is my friend....

it doesn't matter he got saved or not... the intend of putting your life on the line is what count as a sacrifice!

And there was NO WAY that the author would have Pain kill another sensei for Naruto from same character... it's just dumb... and te whole fucking "If I use my kamui for that rocket, I will lose my life" is fucking more stupid... this was all to actually have a small moment between Kakashi and his father talking... to resolve things between them.. that's all... because Kakashi needed that moment...

It's weird that people neglect a sacrifice or a deed because they were saved... and only consider it a sacrifice if they died...

So, Bon-chan is bad character now? cause he sacrificed himself for Luffy but we found out he didn't die by Magellan? It's not a sacrifice anymore?
Kakashi died in a nice moment and just got revived out of nowhere because Kishimoto felt like it.

We never saw Bon being stabbed to death by Magellan only indication that he found Bon. We don't know what happened later and how Bon stayed alive.

Reviving someone moments after they were fucking killed on screen is one of the worst things in the manga and I hate it in every manga where it happens.

It's not Naruto exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.