Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Hyogoro have seimei kikan? That would explain his sudden buff bod and also how he was able to digest and absorb food like Kumadori. Wait a min Luffy can do that to. Luffy has shown the ability to instantly digest and absorb vast quantities of food on several different occasions. What if Hyo noticed this and thought Luffy other uses of seimei kikan. Like Rob Lucci's life return. Luffy goes into gear 4 inflates all of his limps into kingkong size uses life return to compact all of that power into a neat little package. Gear 5th?
Wat?
Post automatically merged:

Hey donuts! Any news about the chapter?

They are popular actually... but here is what my advice to you will be

If you will watch it... just watch it alone and DO NOT watch the reviews or Youtube videos from people... enjoy it by yourself, cause believe me... the community hate is just being fueled by youtubers pushing their agenda about certain characters they dislike or like....

After you finish everything... and have your list of positives and negatives... go and see the reviews, and I bet 100% you will have differet opinion than MOST people on youtube or here, cause people don't realize how people get influenced or jumo on a hate train....

Like, there comes a time where it becomes "it's too cool to hate certain character", just jumping on a bandwagon...

Luckily I love BLEACH SO MUCH because I finished the series before I talked about it on ANY forum or community...
Thanks for the advice mate
Doesn't sound to different from One Piece fandom tho...

Also, something that came on top of my mind now: I used to really hate (a term that I don't like to use) Itachi!
That character always felt so empty imo

They are popular actually... but here is what my advice to you will be

If you will watch it... just watch it alone and DO NOT watch the reviews or Youtube videos from people... enjoy it by yourself, cause believe me... the community hate is just being fueled by youtubers pushing their agenda about certain characters they dislike or like....

After you finish everything... and have your list of positives and negatives... go and see the reviews, and I bet 100% you will have differet opinion than MOST people on youtube or here, cause people don't realize how people get influenced or jumo on a hate train....

Like, there comes a time where it becomes "it's too cool to hate certain character", just jumping on a bandwagon...

Luckily I love BLEACH SO MUCH because I finished the series before I talked about it on ANY forum or community...
One piece benefits heavily from fan base and discussion......reading one piece weekly for yourself with out any discussion is not that enjoyable imo....pacing is very slow...........bleach you can read and enjoy yourself weekly........

Never followed reviews. Loved the Fullbring Arc then discovered everyone hates on it online :kayneshrug:
Exactly my point
I love Fullbring arc too
:sanmoji:

When you watch the episode just weekly with the community.... just like cancer and hate we get here against Zoro or Sanji or Luffy...etc with people having different agenda...

it's the same shit some people ruin the fun in Naruto or Bleach...

Also, Fullbring arc was actually short for people to be complaining about like they really just ruin the fun for you... it was short because you cannot have the series ALWAYS on your toes and always intense... the arc existed for ichigo to learn about the badge... to restore his powers after Aizen fight, to also present the ability of "rewriting" which will come in handy later on for Ichigo against Ywach... and many stuff...

it was a small arc that was like a small breeze before the storm of the final war...
And final war was going GREAT until shonen jump stupidly forced Kubo to finish the series within 1 volume... I am 100% dead sure they have him a deadline he could not meet...

I am more than positive the ending should be different, but to accelerate the ending, he made Juha basically be the one to end MANY of his subbordinat by taking their lives and powers.... Otherwise, Gerard would have bee defeated in classic way by Byakuya/Zaraki/Hetsugaya... and same for the others...

In fact, Kubo had a role for Ichigo's father + Ishida's father which did not come into fruition.... Neliel joruney to save Urahara and others were offscreened... it was an obvious shitty decision by Shonen jump to force Kubo finish whithin 1 volume and he did the best he could do...

Hopefully the anime could do for Kubo what he could not do for the manga...

Thanks for the advice mate
Doesn't sound to different from One Piece fandom tho...

Also, something that came on top of my mind now: I used to really hate (a term that I don't like to use) Itachi!
That character always felt so empty imo
I don't care much about him... I don't hate or like him

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
People talking about Bleach antagonists like they were a bunch of Friedich Nietzsche.
All I remember was a bunch of either Emo guy, or Arrogant AF guy.
I liked the Espadas, but most of them had either Ulquiorra personality, or Grimmjow's.
Are u all sure you all just don't have your "Nostalgic Glasses" on?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Exactly my point
I love Fullbring arc too
:sanmoji:

When you watch the episode just weekly with the community.... just like cancer and hate we get here against Zoro or Sanji or Luffy...etc with people having different agenda...

it's the same shit some people ruin the fun in Naruto or Bleach...

Also, Fullbring arc was actually short for people to be complaining about like they really just ruin the fun for you... it was short because you cannot have the series ALWAYS on your toes and always intense... the arc existed for ichigo to learn about the badge... to restore his powers after Aizen fight, to also present the ability of "rewriting" which will come in handy later on for Ichigo against Ywach... and many stuff...

it was a small arc that was like a small breeze before the storm of the final war...
And final war was going GREAT until shonen jump stupidly forced Kubo to finish the series within 1 volume... I am 100% dead sure they have him a deadline he could not meet...

I am more than positive the ending should be different, but to accelerate the ending, he made Juha basically be the one to end MANY of his subbordinat by taking their lives and powers.... Otherwise, Gerard would have bee defeated in classic way by Byakuya/Zaraki/Hetsugaya... and same for the others...

In fact, Kubo had a role for Ichigo's father + Ishida's father which did not come into fruition.... Neliel joruney to save Urahara and others were offscreened... it was an obvious shitty decision by Shonen jump to force Kubo finish whithin 1 volume and he did the best he could do...

Hopefully the anime could do for Kubo what he could not do for the manga...

I don't care much about him... I don't hate or like him
You don't need to explain fandom dynamics to me fam lol https://bit.ly/3bcQhSV

And yes, I loved Bleach from start up until the last 50ish chapters. Hope the anime fills in the holes.

Kakashi died in a nice moment and just got revived out of nowhere because Kishimoto felt like it.

We never saw Bon being stabbed to death by Magellan only indication that he found Bon. We don't know what happened later and how Bon stayed alive.

Reviving someone moments after they were fucking killed on screen is one of the worst things in the manga and I hate it in every manga where it happens.

It's not Naruto exclusive.
No, he was not revived because Kishimoto felt like it... he was revived to make Naruto the Hero who saved EVERYONE... pull your shit together LOL...
Basically everyone wanted to go finish Nagato... except Naruto cause he was trying to find an answer to Pain question about hatred, it was for Naruto to be called the Hero of the village to save everyone who died on this battle....

Also Kakashi's death scene in that arc was garbage... again, dying because he used his last chakra for Kamui is the most stupid death I would call.... like that is SO LAME.... Kishi only wanted to make Kakashi talk to his father because Kakashi had a problem about his death "considering the plotline of Obito" which was coming in the war after that, he was setting up for the Obito shit, because in the backstory with Obito and Minato, it showed clearly a huge side of Kakashi about preferring mission over saving a friend...etc...

Kishi did not bring him back cause he just is doing what Oda is doing with Pell or Pound LOL.... He never intended to kill... it's your headcanon and fans just wanting to see DEATH SCENE is what makes you think that

People talking about Bleach antagonists like they were a bunch of Friedich Nietzsche.
All I remember was a bunch of either Emo guy, or Arrogant AF guy.
I liked the Espadas, but most of them had either Ulquiorra personality, or Grimmjow's.
Are u all sure you all just don't have your "Nostalgic Glasses" on?
C'mon!
Be real
Espada 1 was different from 2 who was different from 3 and 4...etc...
Starrk was his own character... and Barragan was cool as fuck old geezer with his own grudge against Aizen... and Niellel was most loyal like Starrk but with her own character... Uliquora was emo... Grimjaw was like a street fighter who's hotheaded.... not emo... another espada was a man who looked like a woman... there was an espada like a Hulk (10 or 0) too idiot, just musclehead....

All were fucking unique.... you're trippin' LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.