Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very bad playa. This is actually sad that roof is the only place that makes this war looks real whereas under roof is a rolling circus.
I know the feeling I have the same feeling but we should watch how Oda keep going, alone the fact that Oda can draw actually a good fight at the rooftop give me the hope that the war ending very epic. I know people are little exhausted but I would look forward, I really expect soon the tension in the war rising.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I know the feeling I have the same feeling but we should watch how Oda keep going, alone the fact that Oda can draw actually a good fight at the rooftop give me the hope that the war ending very epic. I know people are little exhausted but I would look forward, I really expect soon the tension in the war rising.
I wouldn't expect this much with 5 yo plot armor kid running around onigashima.

We don't even know how the roof will conclude.

:josad: Please stop bullying Katakuri Zoro fans. I am begging you to stop this. Just take a good look at Katakuri one more time please. Every time I go to sleep and dream, even in my dream I am defending Katakuri. When I wake up I am defending Katakuri. Even when I make love to my girlfriend, I am defending Katakuri in my head. Just please look at Katakuri, just give him a chance and maybe you will like him. Just seeing everyone make up stuff to put Katakuri down makes me very sad everyday. I really cannot stand it anymore. I really hope you Zoro fans can open your heart and use your brain to come up with good reason and using manga to open your eyes to the real world. Thanks okay. Please look at Katakuri vs cooking Chef once again but this time forget about Zoro and just think of only Katakuri you will see and understand it is a low difficulty fight.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.