Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Sanji's maximum right now is soloing Veteran characters. He can't solo a commander yet. Not with his lack of ap and CoA.

more reason why I think chopper is an underwhelming opponent
just because he is an f6 member doesnt mean he's comparable to sasaki
basically every supernova under kaido should not be scaled by rank. why isnt he a calamity you might say?
lack of interest and opportunity to challenge

I think someone like drake is a future admiral
but no means does he look bad here
someone ahead of coby in sword taken down by chopper?
No imo .
perospero is free now after he defeated carrot supposedly
lets see how chopper feels about that.
If Drake's on Urouge's caliber among the Supernovas, he should be the "Snack" of the Beast Pirates.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Sanji lives rent free in your head, you downplaying him will haunt you in some chapters.
How?

Dude are you blind or stupid?

I told Chrono Sanji soloing King doesn't make sense not that it would impact me in some way.

Sanji is too weak right now to beat a commander unless u mean half dead Jack.

I wouldn't say Marco is stronger. I'd just say Marco has equal chance of defeating King, as King has defeating him. And Narratively that doesnt make for an interesting fight. Oda always loves to have an underdog defeat someone strong af. That's always been the focal points of OP fights. (Im talking about main fights here).
Marco is at the very least being portrayed like he is stronger. He is holding his own against both king and queen. And he has one of the most broken fruits in the series, that would basically kill all the impact of anything king showcases. Oh king busts out a sick move? Lol marco recovers in 3 seconds. Great, very interesting. King might have better base durability, attack power and some sick moves, but the recovery is such a huge barrier. You are right about the under dog aspect tho. King is the underdog in a fight vs marco, and being on the villain side as the underdog doesn't happen.

more reason why I think chopper is an underwhelming opponent
just because he is an f6 member doesnt mean he's comparable to sasaki
basically every supernova under kaido should not be scaled by rank. why isnt he a calamity you might say?
lack of interest and opportunity to challenge

I think someone like drake is a future admiral
but no means does he look bad here
someone ahead of coby in sword taken down by chopper?
No imo .
perospero is free now after he defeated carrot supposedly
lets see how chopper feels about that.
But I feel like we are conflating his abilities a little? We have a canon basis to believe Chopper warrants a F6 fight just like everyone else. I 100% do not put Drake above every other F6 member, he's always struck me as the middle ground kind of person in this crew.

Not to mention, Chopper, among virtually every other strawhat, needs to get strong enough to fight the Blackbeard Pirates, and many of those captains are level 6 wanted criminals.

And the arc is about fighting the beast pirates, as evidenced by CP-0 talking about the executives specifically, this color spread, and the entire true theme of the arc being to take out Kaido over Big Mom. This is why I don't think any of them are fighting the Big Mom pirates. I'd say that will be left to the allies that could arrive later (i.e. Sword or Whitebeard Pirates), and Perospero is no exception. Chopper fundamentally has no ties for revenge specifically on Perospero, that was Carrots goal and she failed.

Chopper is part of the future pirate kings crew and a main character, that entirely takes precedent over any secondary or tertiary character in this series. I'm just pointing out, that virtually every Strawhat outside of Luffy/Zoro/Sanji are tied to a Flying Six member by some capacity, including Chopper. I feel like this is directly intentional by Oda and a direct impact of tying Drake AND Chopper to a virus plotline that forces you to fight and infect your comrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.