Status
Not open for further replies.
How?

Dude are you blind or stupid?

I told Chrono Sanji soloing King doesn't make sense not that it would impact me in some way.

Sanji is too weak right now to beat a commander unless u mean half dead Jack.
You talk about Haki, but have 0 knowledge about it, don't you know that Haki blooms during intense fights? Sanji can defeat a commander 1v1. King used his beak and hit Sanji in a building and Sanji was okay.

Chopper's Enies Lobby opponent was slighty stronger than Franky's and very close to Blueno. Oda may say (through Usopp and that one spread) Chopper is in the weak trio, but in the past, he's portrayed him as the "fourth" muscles of the group. He teamed with Zoro and Sanji against the Groggy Monsters ad fought Eneru's Priest while Robin and Nami got the head fodders.
I've always been the mindset that Chopper feeds off the energy of his crew. He's "placed" in the weakling trio because hanging around Usopp all this time has made him freak out about everything.

But when Chopper is serious, he's virtually unafraid of anything, and is clearly much stronger than Nami or Usopp.

How?

Dude are you blind or stupid?

I told Chrono Sanji soloing King doesn't make sense not that it would impact me in some way.

Sanji is too weak right now to beat a commander unless u mean half dead Jack.
Zoro cutting kaido without ryuo made no sense until we saw the extent of enma. We have literally no idea what post power up sanjis limits are. Sanji can be as strong as oda wants him to be right now. Same with zoro and luffy. All their powerups are literally open for oda to do with as he wishes. Plus new shit can be revealed mid fight like ashura and diable was in enies lobby. You are way to close minded

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro cutting kaido without ryuo made no sense until we saw the extent of enma. We have literally no idea what post power up sanjis limits are. Sanji can be as strong as oda wants him to be right now. Same with zoro and luffy. All their powerups are literally open for oda to do with as he wishes. Plus new shit can be revealed mid fight like ashura and diable was in enies lobby. You are way to close minded
Sanji broke his leg on Vergo then didnt fight during WCI and fight with Page One off screen with he dont know how and why finished.

he is not going to jump from that level to King level out of blue.

He is not close to Luffy or Zoro in terms of growth during the fight. Its post time skip time to wake up.

Sanji was okay only due to RS tanking majority of the damage.

Haki blooms during intense fight wow. U discovered america.

Sanji will bloom his haki fast enough to jump from Page one to fucking YC1.
That America comment was pathetic.
RS is part of him now, it's a shonen manga, just like Enma is part of Zoro now.
Zoro some chapters ago couldn't even break Apoo's weapons.
So you think that Sanji can only defeat a character at the level of Page One? You clearly are reading your first shonen. :milaugh:

Sanji broke his leg on Vergo then didnt fight during WCI and fight with Page One off screen with he dont know how and why finished.

he is not going to jump from that level to King level out of blue.

He is not close to Luffy or Zoro in terms of growth during the fight. Its post time skip time to wake up.
If Sanji fights a commander 1v1 and defeats the commander you will delete your profile, what do you say?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
RS is part of him now, it's a shonen manga, just like Enma is part of Zoro now.
Both are momentary plot devices.

So you think that Sanji can only defeat a character at the level of Page One? You clearly are reading your first shonen. :milaugh:
Dunno where Vet level peaks but if you think Page One is there then yes.

Both are momentary plot devices.

Dunno where Vet level peaks but if you think Page One is there then yes.
Okay, lets bet. I say that Sanji will fight and defeat a commander, you say that he will fight and defeat a character below the 3 commanders. The loser will delete his/her account.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If Sanji fights a commander 1v1 and defeats the commander you will delete your profile, what do you say?
Lol no. Why would I bet my account against some scrub who only has headcanon and nothing factual to back up his agenda.

LMAO.

I don't give a fuck if he defeats a commander 1 vs 1. He is not strong enough to do so. So it would be a bs to put him solo against one. Unless it's half dead Jack.

Lol no. Why would I bet my account against some scrub who only has headcanon and nothing factual to back up his agenda.

LMAO.

I don't give a fuck if he defeats a commander 1 vs 1. He is not strong enough to do so. So it would be a bs to put him solo against one. Unless it's half dead Jack.
Hahahaha, you are scared. Cactusboi and his headcannon.

Bye for now, i am going to sleep, it's 04:09 AM.

I've always been the mindset that Chopper feeds off the energy of his crew. He's "placed" in the weakling trio because hanging around Usopp all this time has made him freak out about everything.

But when Chopper is serious, he's virtually unafraid of anything, and is clearly much stronger than Nami or Usopp.
It's Walk Point Chopper that is weak. When he's in his other forms, he's on Franky and Brook's level.

Status
Not open for further replies.