Status
Not open for further replies.
i readed this 40 minutes thing a lot, where was the time stated? Did I miss it or is just a common assumption?
Marco vs King and Queen start before Luffy encounter Kaido.
Then Base Luffy vs Kaido happen, Boundman show up(timelimit 30mins) and lose also his form, then we get multiple chapters(Sasaki vs Franky, Sanji plot) before coming back to Marco vs King and Queen, you can also assume their are 40mins over the time when the fight start....

Wait? Is Perospero saying he was saved by the moon disappearing and deactivating Sulong? If so, there will be a round two here. :josad:
Indeed there will be. And the fact that he left those two alive without finishing them off is a pretty much dead giveaway that Carrot will retaliate even stronger than ever. Besides, how many times have the other Straw Hats been beaten up only for them to come back stronger than ever?

well im probably one of the biggest sanji stans out there and marco is a top 3 favorite character of mine. downplaying marco is detrimental. if marco wernt this fucking hax. a king vs marco 1v1 might be possible. fact that he is this strong destroyed the marco vs king 1v1 theories.
i know you want to saiy marco vs king won't happen..

but for now WARCO trashing L stars

Marco will certainely find himself overwhelmed if King and Queen finally use their hybrid forms and really tag team on him instead of Queen focusing on someone else, unless he finds some help or retreat.

@DarkWitch
Lmao Perospero was fighting over 40mins(probably 30mins against sulong since base wanda and base carrot would easily get stomped in few seconds) and still looking clean asf. He fought Sulong both Carrot and Wanda and he beat them, people should accept their L.
Werospero is going to show why to mess up with a Yonkou crew can go woorse, my boy doing it very well!!!
Also it seems like he can use explosion bombs as candy.
Lol these Perospero haters are trying to make all sorts of excuses and act like Perospero didn't defeat them, they even act like Carrot and Wanda went back to their base form right in the beginning of the fight.

We even see a bunch of candy poles and spears around meaning that Perospero put up a good fight against both of the Sulong Minks, Carrot and Wanda probably put up a good fight against Perospero as well however I'm assuming that they went back to their base form during the last round of the fight and that's where Perospero got the upper hand.

If the fight lasted even longer and both Carrot and Wanda were still in Sulong could they have won? Who knows that is a big maybe, it really depends on how good their stamina is but seeing how Sulong Carrot got quickly tired back during the WCI arc when she attacked Daifuku's fleet makes me think that Carrot probably wouldn't last very long however Wanda might be a different story though.

Regardless it doesn't matter if they went back to their base form, they were still defeated at the end and the Perospero haters need to accept that. The Perospero haters just can't accept that a guy who isn't even a commander is that strong, and they are salty about it.

The fact that he left those to a life without finishing them off is a pretty much dead giveaway that Carrot will retaliate even stronger than ever. Besides, how many times have the other straw hats been beaten up only for them to come back stronger than ever?
Yeah, unfortunately Pero went from MVP to Most Retarded Player. He should have killed them. Now they will rest a bit and come back for round 2. :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.