Status
Not open for further replies.
You think zoro will fight both kaido big mom and king while protecting and carrying 4 people? Stop.
I am a zoro wanker but even i dont slightly believe that. @Chrono help please
What part of zoro Will leave the roof when THE HELP COMES you didint get? he Will Just have to Carry luffy kidd and Law ( kaido will kill Killer) to a safer place while the HELP holds kaido until they recover. But king Will come to try kill them while they recover but zoro Will protect them.

Nah, Hyou dying only is not enough to call it tragedy, It's not like he isn't a likeable character but it's not enough. Showing people dying from a island falling into them is what i would call a tragedy. And of course showing the loses in our side after that would be a lot better.

Kaidou falling already? I doubt that, first of all we don't have all the matches yet(Sanji is the example to this), we don't know anything about Fukurokuju, Hawkins, Sanji's match, the person who we suppose could be Hiyori, Yamato and Kaidou's backstory, the person who was talking with Marco in Nekomamushi's ship, etc. And Onigashima is moving at a high speed and is already near the flower capital but you think that the last boss of this arc will fall already? How?

If Oda didn't plan Onigashima to fall into the flower capital then he wouldn't show us Mt Fuji this soon because it wasn't even necessary. It's impossible to defeat Kaidou in just a few chapters.
:endthis:

This retarded hybrid wanking need to stop
Hybrid Drake doesn't have better feats than Base Drake.

Also King is just as much hybrid as Marco is. MF has wings in his "human" form
Because of his race not of his DF like marco.
Post automatically merged:

This retarded hybrid wanking need to stop
Hybrid Drake doesn't have better feats than Base Drake.

Also King is just as much hybrid as Marco is. MF has wings in his "human" form
Because of his race not of his DF like marco.

Sanji might fight queen but not king. Marco and king are a match up and on the same level. And we dont know what perserpo will do
marco has literally proven without a doubt that he is at least a tier above king. he just treated king the same way sanji treated page one. this fight has no stakes for the good guys, king can't be properly showcased against a stronger opponent, we can't get development or characterization from king in this matchup. it just makes no logical sense for this to be the end matchup. marco will be taken out of this fight somehow. he is to strong. he is like gojo in the shibuya arc. they need to seal the fucker. that or he needs to head up to the roof and stall big mom.

Kaidou falling already? I doubt that, first of all we don't have all the matches yet(Sanji is the example to this), we don't know anything about Fukurokuju, Hawkins, Sanji's match, the person who we suppose could be Hiyori, Yamato and Kaidou's backstory, the person who was talking with Marco in Nekomamushi's ship, etc. And Onigashima is moving at a high speed and is already near the flower capital but you think that the last boss of this arc will fall already? How?
Seeing how near Onigashima is now with flower capital, their is noway that Kaido get defeated such fast, the island gonna fall soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.