Status
Not open for further replies.
WB was fine even after Akainu got 2 shot by him.
Kizaru needed Onigumo help, distraction and Seastone. 1 vs 1 Marco kicked Kizaru and Aokiji's ass bad.
When did Marco get blown away. Please don't bring Anime filler. Because then Akainu pissed his pants and only burn WB moustache and Oden tanked Prime Beard way better than Akainu tanked Death beard.
16 people did not fight Akainu. Only Curiel did and was fine after.
Also King > Akainu because

King and Queen did more damage to Marco than any admiral alone

I'm not gonna use this Vs Admirals cause it's not fair .... but ... it's useable :)

J

Jo_Ndule

If Marco has ryuo then pathetic
No way, Queen tanks Ryuo attacks from Luffy or retainers and be almost clean. King won't be clean

Before this chapter:
Marco didn't land any attack on them
He was getting trashed
Now he attacked base King!!!

Unless Marco ryuo named attacks are g2 lebel at best.
Marco couldn't make base King /Queen bleed! Or be really hurt!!! Cmon!
That's without zoan or hybrids.

Sorry, Marco AP is G2 or G3 at best still .

No way G3 gets tanked easily like this.
P1's jaw was almost dislocated and he was out cold for a brief.
People have been understumating G3 AP

t
King and Queen did more damage to Marco than any admiral alone

I'm not gonna use this Vs Admirals cause it's not fair .... but ... it's useable :)
true tho admiral are arguably stronger.. their DF couldn't offer much resistance to marco's who was a key player in the war.. it said that marco stalled kizaru for a while until they both diverged... its just match up, people generalize alot...

Cap until chopper creates the cure the only way for these gents to stay alive is if the flame continues to be active
Cap until chopper creates the cure the only way for these gents to stay alive is if the flame continues to be active
Mmh, i had a look and it seems you're right, those flames seems still to be active. Fine, I suppose they are a hax ability anyway. Like the birdcage or Kaido's floating powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.