Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out 1:56
Hawkins said that Kid will get killed. This was not included by Oda in the manga.

Toei Animation threw that huge hint/ spoiler that Oda hid in the Manga which is Kid or Killer's death. Knowing that Oda provides Toei with everything in advance and he even conducts meetings with them all the time.
I expect two scenarios for the tragedy of act 3,

- Either Kid dies. And due to the smile fruit, Killer can't cry for his captain's death. He laughs at his dying captain. Similar to how the Ebisu people laughed at Yasui's death. Kid and Killer's flashback starts.

- Or Killer dies which will cause Kid to snap and go crazy. Kid and Killer's flashback starts either way LOL.
Bro Eustass Kid will never die. He has a Luffy level Plot Armor. He’s probably a D and has CoC. He may be a jobber, but he’s very relevant to the story.

I just feel like its entirely apparent who these matchups are going to. Virtually each fight is exclusively being taken on by strawhats. Which to me makes me believe Marco/Drake are off the table in actually fighting King and Queen. Drake is dangerously close to that virus, just saying, and is the last F6 member who just happens to be near Chopper, the last Strawhat under Luffy/Zoro/Sanji not paired to a match, whom which ALL are fighting F6 members. Hes even featured in the color spread this week as if he's a villain still!

Then you have to look at things a little more objectively: Who is fighting Jack, Queen and King?

- Well Yamato is literally running to the mansion entrance, Sanji will likely encounter her and tell her about the Scabbards and Jack. Boom done. It's the next logical step for Yamato anyway. Sanji realizes Momo is safe and goes out to fight on the performance floor potentially)

- You have Queen aiming to take out Chopper to prevent them from curing the virus. Once he's free of Marco, he'll do just that. As I mentioned before, themes of the arc and how matchups are going seemingly prevent Drake from being that matchup, even though I'm cool with the fight. Anyway, I would think Sanji interferes to protect Chopper. He and Queen have a connection that needs to be addressed.

- Finally you have King, to which has once again proven he's a swordsman (who can apparently cut fire nonetheless). I will certainly wait and see how the rooftop fight ends up, but we all should be prepared for that initial fight on the rooftop not being the official matchup for Kaido. King to me screams like a Zoro fight over anything else but I won't hold my breath, even if I think its happening.

Prepared to get flamed:myman:

I just feel like its entirely apparent who these matchups are going to. Virtually each fight is exclusively being taken on by strawhats. Which to me makes me believe Marco/Drake are off the table in actually fighting King and Queen. Drake is dangerously close to that virus, just saying, and is the last F6 member who just happens to be near Chopper, the last Strawhat under Luffy/Zoro/Sanji not paired to a match, whom which ALL are fighting F6 members. Hes even featured in the color spread this week as if he's a villain still!

Then you have to look at things a little more objectively: Who is fighting Jack, Queen and King?

- Well Yamato is literally running to the mansion entrance, Sanji will likely encounter her and tell her about the Scabbards and Jack. Boom done. It's the next logical step for Yamato anyway. Sanji realizes Momo is safe and goes out to fight on the performance floor potentially)

- You have Queen aiming to take out Chopper to prevent them from curing the virus. Once he's free of Marco, he'll do just that. As I mentioned before, themes of the arc and how matchups are going seemingly prevent Drake from being that matchup, even though I'm cool with the fight. Anyway, I would think Sanji interferes to protect Chopper. He and Queen have a connection that needs to be addressed.

- Finally you have King, to which has once again proven he's a swordsman (who can apparently cut fire nonetheless). I will certainly wait and see how the rooftop fight ends up, but we all should be prepared for that initial fight on the rooftop not being the official matchup for Kaido. King to me screams like a Zoro fight over anything else but I won't hold my breath, even if I think its happening.

I think that if we get ZvK and SvQ and Yamato takes Jack solo then that's a strong hint toward her joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.