Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think that Killer or Kid will not die then you haven't been paying attention man. Everybody is hyped up by these recent chapters and totally forgot about "the one percent character" that Hawkins was talking about. I would like you to tell me who it could be?
- We are definitely having a tragedy/ death.
- The tragedy has to happen in front of Luffy.
- Considering that Kaido and Big Mom are the antagonists of this arc. They have to be the cause of the big tragedy.
Either Killer or Kid is gone after this war.
kidd isn’t dying the only one who could die out of the two is killer.

The only death I could see is Marco since no one has a connection with him just like pell in alabasta.

Wano is a fitting place for him to die and the only one I can see dying.

I can’t see Kidd or killer dying till later like shanks/Blackbeard arc

Oda doesn’t like doing deaths because he likes a big banquet after.

In reality no one on the roof should die.

The only death that would be big and is actually plausible is Marco. No one else.

they can still have a banquet after if Marco dies.

I hope this fight between Marco, King, Queen ar least goes on for a few more pages before Oda closes it. Clearly Pero is going to fuck up the whole thing
My though for next chapter if Oda want take Marco out:
- Marco going full hybrid and showing again great feats
- Perospero jump in and hurt Marco
- King and Queen use the chance and beat Marco.

I expect something like this, their is a reason why Oda now need Perospero.

If you think that Killer or Kid will not die then you haven't been paying attention man. Everybody is hyped up by these recent chapters and totally forgot about "the one percent character" that Hawkins was talking about. I would like you to tell me who it could be?
- We are definitely having a tragedy/ death.
- The tragedy has to happen in front of Luffy.
- Considering that Kaido and Big Mom are the antagonists of this arc. They have to be the cause of the big tragedy.
Either Killer or Kid is gone after this war.
If anyone's gonna die in that rooftop battle, it's gonna be Law. Kidd dying in front of Luffy would not be a tragedy, and honestly Kidd hasn't gotten nearly enough development for his death to really rock anyone. Killer is in a similar situation to Kidd, and Zoro & Luffy are obviously gonna be fine, so Law's the odd man out. I'm assuming something is gonna happen with the immortality surgery thing, and he's gonna die.

kidd isn’t dying the only one who could die out of the two is killer.

The only death I could see is Marco since no one has a connection with him just like pell in alabasta.

Wano is a fitting place for him to die and the only one I can see dying.

I can’t see Kidd or killer dying till later like shanks/Blackbeard arc

Oda doesn’t like doing deaths because he likes a big banquet after.

In reality no one on the roof should die.

The only death that would be big and is actually plausible is Marco. No one else.

they can still have a banquet after if Marco dies.
Pell didnt die. Marco wont die, Marco will destroy king and dab on his dead body.

It's definitely an interesting detail.

It seems like King clearly knows the limits of Marco's regeneration BUT wants to tire him out as much as possible until King actually pulls his sword and defeats the heavily weakened Marco.

(That's also interesting for you @Aknolagon @Ice devil slayer)

It's also note worthy that King hasn't been damaged yet. Why? I think this is already a hint for King's haki specialty - ryuo/barrier haki but King mastered said barrier haki on such a level in which he wears it as an invisible armor almost permanently.
I know, "But G4th timelimit!" - it is not weird that Luffy is literally the only one having this bullshit drawback, even now, when someone like Katakuri literally spammed FUTURE SIGHT 24/7? Dude could perfectly use FS even after 9h with no said drawback of losing haki.
Therefore, only because Luffy has this kind of nerf, doesn't mean King would have the same problem - not to mention that he still wears an invisible armor and not really Haki. Although ryuo itself is more advanced, you're simply flowing your haki outside your body meanwhile you extremely concentrate said flowing part on certain limps to harden them extremely. Thus 'hardening'.

Thus, Marco cannot really injure King because the latter consistently uses barrier haki on himself to stall and weaken Marco even further. Why wasting huge amount of high level attacks if Marco can just regenerate the damage anyway? Therefore the accumulated damage against Marco is important, not the huge ass AP on said attack imo.

Mark my words, black flames King is incoming.
:steef::steef::steef::steef:

Honestly it was expected that Marco would bleed a little bit King with two named attack but King who cut his left arm like butter and forced Marco to regenerate a full lost member is good because it's the better way to exhaust marco.
And it's not even a named attack, nor using his DF power, and seems like King didn't even use his species special ability (fire ?).
I like this!

Marco vs King is good!

J

Jo_Ndule

My though for next chapter if Oda want take Marco out:
- Marco going full hybrid and showing again great feats
- Perospero jump in and hurt Marco
- King and Queen use the chance and beat Marco.

I expect something like this, their is a reason why Oda now need Perospero.
Perospero will finish Marco not hurt then see calamities finish Marco

I see King takes down Marco
Perospero captures chopper, Drake and co
Kaido and BM beats SNs

:steef::steef::steef::steef:

Honestly it was expected that Marco would bleed a little bit King with two named attack but King who cut his left arm like butter and forced Marco to regenerate a full lost member is good because it's the better way to exhaust marco.
And it's not even a named attack, nor using his DF power, and seems like King didn't even use his species special ability (fire ?).
I like this!

Marco vs King is good!
It's looking even more good since King seems to be capable to cut fire as well.

As I said, it's likely that King's advanced Haki equivalent to FS is barrier haki on a very high level.

what are you talking about? sanji didn't sky walk with the cake he merely kicked it onto bege's ship, are we reading the same series? on top of that sanji was struggling while flying with luffy he made it seem like all big mom children who could sky walk are faster than him. even a fat dude was able to catch up to him. it doesn't show how nerfed he got it shows how overrated he is.
Appearently we are not reading the same manga. How about you try to read without being a biased Sanji hater?

Last edited:
if marco dies, ace 2.0 will happen, the forum will explode.
Marco dying actually makes sense. No one would have a severe reaction to where there’s no banquet. Killer dying would kill the mood and vibes. Oda would never do that.

Oda has to have one big banquet with everyone and he still hasn’t since we entered the new world this is the arc where it happens.

Reminder that MARCO+VISTA+11 COMMANDERS + CROCODILE AND ANDRE WEREN'T ENOUGH TO STOP AN INJURED ADMIRAL :steef:

They were all Nerfed AF Oda couldnt show their strongest Attacks with Haki that much pre ts neither had he the time for it because otherwise Marineford would look way more different and would be a longer Arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.