Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't believe this was left out of the early summary. Things are gonna ramp up even more now that Onigashima is dangerously approaching the Capital. And most of the allies still don't know.

The Hyogoro bits seem like a setup for Chopper to swoop in. Not falling for the death flags, Oda. Though if there was someone notable likely to die, it would be Hyogoro.

Marco is doing his thing. Expect nothing less from the right hand of the Strongest Man.

The storage room, where the Scabbards are located, being close to the Skull entrance suggest the person with them had just arrived to Onigashima right before its ascent and stayed by their side, or made little movements upon entering. If it's the latter, then they could be an extra liability for whoever arrives to save them from Jack, lending credence to it being Hiyori.

Sanji's gonna pull some Mr. Prince stuff to solve his choice dilemma, I bet. I don't see how he would prioritize one destination over the other. Both the Scabbards and Momo are in danger with enemy forces concentrating their man power on them. But, if Sanji chooses Momo, then he would be the 3rd Straw Hat Yamato interacts with. If Yamato does join, then I don't see why they can't get to know each member at a time.
Yo what are your thoughts on ZKK?

this is not the 1st time i've heard this idea

if that is not hybrid then what form is it? Does marco have access to rumble balls or something?

Why is a yonko like kaido worse at controlling his df than marco?
Many zoans have been shown to be able to partially turn into their beast form without going hybrid; Marco, Orochi, Pekoms, Onigumo and Funkfreed among them. It's been decades since zoans were confirmed to not only rely on three forms but moving between them as a continuum and doesn't really seem to depend on mastery.

Can't believe this was left out of the early summary. Things are gonna ramp up even more now that Onigashima is dangerously approaching the Capital. And most of the allies still don't know.

The Hyogoro bits seem like a setup for Chopper to swoop in. Not falling for the death flags, Oda. Though if there was someone notable likely to die, it would be Hyogoro.

Marco is doing his thing. Expect nothing less from the right hand of the Strongest Man.

The storage room, where the Scabbards are located, being close to the Skull entrance suggest the person with them had just arrived to Onigashima right before its ascent and stayed by their side, or made little movements upon entering. If it's the latter, then they could be an extra liability for whoever arrives to save them from Jack, lending credence to it being Hiyori.

Sanji's gonna pull some Mr. Prince stuff to solve his choice dilemma, I bet. I don't see how he would prioritize one destination over the other. Both the Scabbards and Momo are in danger with enemy forces concentrating their man power on them. But, if Sanji chooses Momo, then he would be the 3rd Straw Hat Yamato interacts with. If Yamato does join, then I don't see why they can't get to know each member at a time.
I'm pretty sure at this point that Onigashima will fall on Wano, not on the Flower Capital but in an isolated area (like Kuri) and the war will go on till the dawn (act 4)

J

Jo_Ndule

Again Marco kicking around dudes who are>>> Pageone who tanked G3... Duo the math... Marco seems even having Adv CoA lvl 2.
P1 being below Queen doesn't mean his endurance is below Queen
G3 dislocated his jaw and took him.out

Marco can't even push Zoan Queen
G3 pushed Kaido down!
Marco can't hurt base Queen or King that much with attacks

Oh yeah...he cant no/low diff Flyers
Ancient fruit users... isn't sasaki fruit the most durable? Or was it Pageone?

WCI Luffy's bounty: 500,000,000 berry
Katakuri's bounty: 1,057,000,000 berry
Queen's bounty: 1,320,000,000 berry
King's bounty: > Queen's

Katakuri when fighting (base) WCI Luffy: This is stressful

Meanwhile Marco fights 2 people with higher bounty than Katakuri while protecting samurais :phoenixmarco:
This is actually why I don't think Marco is truly meant to fight either of them. If his role is to steamroll 2 YC's, then what is the point of making them imposing for the underdogs? If he gets a 1v1, where is the tension at all in that fight? Perospero about to remove him from the equation I feel like (not that he's gonna die, but I think be incapacitated).

Status
Not open for further replies.