Status
Not open for further replies.
You misunderstand me. I have nothing against Sanji fighting a YC. I have an issue with the justifications being brought for him to fight King when literally Queen has left an ambiguous line about Judge that we STILL need addressing.

This is the same exact level of "personal" connection that has forced Jinbe and Who's Who to fight each other.
King is specifically targeting Momo with all his plans, Sanji is specifically playing a saviour role to Momo and Kin'emon.
If King tries to kill Momo again it doesn't need to be personal.

The fact that they have beef from their previous clash, and have similar motifs as flying flaming kick users is just a cherry on top.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
King is specifically targeting Momo with all his plans, Sanji is specifically playing a saviour role to Momo and Kin'emon.

The fact that they have beef from their previous clash, and have similar motifs as flying flaming kick users is just a cherry on top.
Did sanji have beef with doffy and vergo after clashing with them ? He must have fought them again too right ?

Are you dumb? Everyone knows that whole cake wasn’t a fighting arc. Whole cake was meant for sanjis character development not fighting.

Why would sanji fight a commander in the arc before kaido where the straw hats are finally gonna show their full power?

Using your fucking logic zoro shouldn’t even be on the roof rn because he didn’t show anything to be up there
Post automatically merged:

He didn’t go all out yet post timeskip. Did luffy go all out against monet when he got bodied? Oh I didn’t think so
Post automatically merged:

he shows like two new moves I’m talking about more then just two moves

He's a fair bit.

Pole A Frier, Spectre.

Crosse Strike.

DJ; Party Table.

DJ: Concasser

Don't have time to go through everything

If you dont want marco to beat king you have no soul
One of the coolest characters in the series and for once he actually has a chance to showcase his strength, Marco will cook king and slap him in the face to insert dominance and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

I just dont understand this dumb swordsman argument. Fucking Jinbe is fighting WsW and he is a swordsman

They scream Sanji vs Queen with their chest but Queen is also a swordsman

Like make it make sense. If Sanji aint fighting a swordsman this arc, then he aint legible to fight WsW, Sasaki, Queen, King,etc

He might as well fucking fight air at this point.

Did sanji have beef with doffy and vergo after clashing with them ? He must have fought them again too right ?
Doflamingo was the arc villain and Law had plot beef related to his backstory with Vergo.
King is a non character in terms of personal connection to any other character or backstory apart from Raizo running away from him.

Here's the problem with this:

- All King has done is direct other to kill Momo. I'm not sure when it was decided that he was going to do it himself. He was entirely free to do so, but then decided to block the hole in the sky from any intruders until Marco started fighting him.

- Yamato makes Sanji redundant in protecting Momo. Sanji has no idea who Yamato is, so thats the only reason why he's contemplating a rescue. If they do meet, its to do the "sexy woman" gag and have Sanji tell Yamato that the scabbards are in danger. Pretty much the size of what should happen here.

- They don't have beef from a previous clash. Thats made up. King dropped and left him after that clash. Its not like he continued to fight him or wanted to after that moment. Its also not like Sanji was angry he got hit, he saved Momo already. And thats just it, he ALREADY saved Momo and passed him off to Shinobu. Why would Oda draw Sanji taking Momo AGAIN lol?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I just dont understand this dumb swordsman argument. Fucking Jinbe is fighting WsW and he is a swordsman

They scream Sanji vs Queen with their chest but Queen is also a swordsman

Like make it make sense. If Sanji aint fighting a swordsman this arc, then he aint legible to fight WsW, Sasaki, Queen, King,etc

He might as well fucking fight air at this point.
Page one

Status
Not open for further replies.