Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Lol people were trying to say Marcos ap was trash before this too. Fact is sanjis ap can be whatever oda wants. He just got a powerup, he has shit like the hells memories which hasn't ever been used on human sized opponents, and he has hardly used his strongest moves at all post timeskip. Oda can make his ap whatever he wants for his up and coming fights. Same as luffys and zoros as just went through the roof for their fights seemingly out of nowhere. Sanjis ap doesn't need to be top tier for king anyway. King may be a tank but he doesn't need to be some godly durability monster.
If it's proven on-screen it's whatever for me.

All I'm saying is that Sanji's character looked poor before Wano and he still looks poor offensive-wise.

a moot point ,sanji himself stated that he was going to be ripped in half by king's attack but when he wasn't he said it was due to the RS but when zoro cut kaido,even big mom admitted that it was zoro who did it and not enma who swung itself somehow
Oh sanji stated he is gona be ripped in half? That must have been completely factual. They don't say shit like that all the time or anything.

And this is the same exact shit. Sanji tanked king easily with the help of his powerup and thats OK. Zoro cut kaido because of his powerup and thats OK too. It doesn't matter, they both got powerups, they will both use said powerups in the future to do crazy stuff and they shouldn't be shamed for them lmao.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Apoo sneak attacked Luffy. Sanji and Luffy were in a straight forward duel but keep trying
Oh, yeah straight forward duel.
Luffy tanking Sanji's attack wide open with no CoA or actual will to protect himself from his attack.

Dude you clowned urself right now as fuck.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine thinking Luffy actualy fought Sanji

The level of headcannon is too strong in this one, i dont think he can be cured.
^

I think Marco is going to lose against King, Queen, and Perospero.

But if he doesn't and lasts long enough for Sanji or someone else to help him out.

I'm going to literally place Marco on the same level as Ben Beckman.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Oh sanji stated he is gona be ripped in half? That must have been completely factual. They don't say shit like that all the time or anything.

And this is the same exact shit. Sanji tanked king easily with the help of his powerup and thats OK. Zoro cut kaido because of his powerup and thats OK too. It doesn't matter, they both got powerups, they will both use said powerups in the future to do crazy stuff and they shouldn't be shamed for them lmao.
not at all it was never stated zoro cut kaido because of enma but it was explicitly stated by sanji that it was the raid suit who protected him

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
Stop the cap my dude. It was explicated stated by Kaido
kaido simply recognized enma because he had been cut by it before he didn't say anything about enma being the only one of zoro's swords who cut him,especially since he was cut by a 3 sword style attack

King made him bleed last chapter, Queen and King are not in their hybrid forms and the dude got hurt after fighting for like 15 minutes. Shiki fought both of Garp and Sengoku and destroyed half of Marineford and he was not stronger than them especially Garp teaming up against an opponent to finish him quickly does not mean they are weaker
So is queen the same race as urouge then? If not how does he have wings? The only way is if he is already in hybrid form

kaido simply recognized enma because he had been cut by it before he didn't say anything about enma being the only one of zoro's swords who cut him,especially since he was cut by a 3 sword style attack
โ€œthat hurts. Ah I see thatโ€™s why thatโ€™s Odens sword.โ€

Seems pretty straightforward. And thereโ€™s very clearly only one cut on Kaido in that panel from Enma.

Peroroncino

โ€Ž
โ€œthat hurts. Ah I see thatโ€™s why thatโ€™s Odens sword.โ€

Seems pretty straightforward. And thereโ€™s very clearly only one cut on Kaido in that panel from Enma.
yeah genius,just like i said,when zoro cut fishmen back in FI with tatsumaki the ones with the metal shields they only got one cut as well

Status
Not open for further replies.