Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao carry on being in denial. I see 2 black lightning taller than buildings. Your mental gymnastics to justify it is appalling
Pot calling kettle Black.
Stop being ignorant here man, your looking childish for no reason... if Oda wanted to show they were Bigger than the houses he would damn make sure it certainly looked like it. But he didn't, because they're small as fuck and barely noticable, especially after your now trying to make the claim after what 50 some chapters.... Good Job, You played yourself.

headcannon again unless you can show me the panel where its stated that enma can engulf other slashes like shusui could you are talking shit.
Stop hating on zoro.
I’m not hating on Zoro? I love Zoro. He’s a bamf but until you can show me a panel where Shusui is stated to have its own power that Enma doesn’t have Youre the one using headcanon my dude. The canon states the slash was more powerful not that the sword is capable of doing it.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I’m not hating on Zoro? I love Zoro. He’s a bamf but until you can show me a panel where Shusui is stated to have its own power that Enma doesn’t have Youre the one using headcanon my dude. The canon states the slash was more powerful not that the sword is capable of doing it.
is this guy stupid? I guess he noticed he ran out of arguments and is now talking nonsense, you yourself just stated how shusui absorbed the other slashes as we saw in TB then you said enma had the same power and when i asked to show me the panel where enma shows the same power you change to talking about how swords don't have power at all.
Just be a man and accept the L and move on.:holdthisl:

No
King coughing up blood (the sound effect is "drip".

Queen vomiting up blood after getting hit by a "shockwave" according to the translation.

Queen getting his face slashed after getting kicked once:

Marco is clearly above Queen. King is a high diff, but under fair conditions, Marco probably wins.
No. King and Queen NEVER showened their 100%. You cant rank anyone without seeing their Full Power. And story wise king has a Lot to show yet... its not looking good for others ...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.