Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh , so Apoo is indeed stronger than luffy and zoro by your logic.

Since they were not going ALL out but since they have each other that doesnt matter. Ahahaha

Ahahahah
apoo didnt keep zoro and luffy on for this long
he sent long ranged attacks
they got hit before they could even tell where the first attack came form.
painting these as equivalent is a joke.

If hybrid King was as powerful as you wankers made it to be I'm sure Oda would have had King go hybrid from the start and dominate Marco 1 vs 1, cuz antagonists are the ones who are supposed to get the hype. Not a retired pirate from the old generation.
Hybrid forms are coming, just wait. There's no way we'll see Kaido's hybrid before his commanders

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Of course, King is a YC1. He shoudn't give Marco less than very solid hard diff. But acting like Marco isn't the one with the best portrayal right now is pure delusion
Am I acting like it?

After more spoilers arrived I praised him that he has finally shown his ap capabilities that I bitched about in the past so much.

I'm not downplaying him I just set my mind on King being some cool af YC1 and try to stick with it despite Oda ruining my plans:josad:

apoo didnt keep zoro and luffy on for this long
he sent long ranged attacks
they got hit before they could even tell where the first attack came form.
painting these as equivalent is a joke.
Wtf is even these arguments? They Saw It and they were keeping getting trashed until kidd snekead him.

Stop with these pathetic excuses. Apoo was fucking destroying luffy and zoro until kidd appear. So by your logic doesnt matter if they dont Go ALL out since they have each other.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Marco got stronger during two years whit brewed died he fought in a huge war and fought black beard even tho he lost he still improved in experience he’s close to admiral level now probably push admiral to high diff

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Marco got stronger during two years whit brewed died he fought in a huge war and fought black beard even tho he lost he still improved in experience he’s close to admiral level now probably push admiral to high diff
It's all maybe when it comes to if he has grown. He might've bloom his Haki a little during the Payback war but remember he didn't like kept training after the Payback war. He became doc daddy.

He won't be able to push Admiral to High diff. Not OG Trio.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
It's all maybe when it comes to if he has grown. He might've bloom his Haki a little during the Payback war but remember he didn't like kept training after the Payback war. He became doc daddy.

He won't be able to push Admiral to High diff. Not OG Trio.
Yes he can

whether you like it or not all of sanji's achievements from now on will go to the RS.
And before you say ''but but enma'' remember that zoro has always used swords but sanji has never needed a RS before but he sure does now
Sanji is a vinsmoke, once your born a vinsmoke you get a raid suit. Its part of Sanji. The same way Oden left his katana for his children is the same concept for Sanji and his raid suit And we see the strength of the user in the raid suit matters, as Yonji got fodderized by Sanji while Judge did not. This thing is part of Sanji now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.