Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sonhou agree that Apoo is stronger than zoro and luffy right? Since he was destroying them until kidd snekead him.

Só do

Wtf is even these arguments? They Saw It and they were keeping getting trashed until kidd snekead him.

Stop with these pathetic excuses. Apoo was fucking destroying luffy and zoro until kidd appear. So by your logic doesnt matter if they dont Go ALL out since they have each other.
uh matey
"They Saw It and they were keeping getting trashed until kidd snekead him"
luffy got hit twice and zoro once . the first time was a range attack , they didnt notice him at all.

zoro just once

kept trashing is an exaggeration

Apoo was destroying luffy and zoro until kidd shows up.

Marco is doing great against king and Queen.

BIG DETAIL: none of Luffy, Zoro, King and Queen were going ALL out.

But for some covinient reason only the marco stuff that prove he IS above king and Queen? Even thought none of them are in their 100% or even using named atacks.

Ok. Ahhahahahah
facts

uh matey
"They Saw It and they were keeping getting trashed until kidd snekead him"
luffy got hit twice and zoro once . the first time was a range attack , they didnt notice him at all.

zoro just once

kept trashing is an exaggeration
Apoo f Koed luffy, and made zoro bleed more than king or queen againt marco.

Apoo was doing better against luffy and zoro than marco against king and Queen, and had to be stopped by a third One...kidd.

But only marco stuff counts? Hell no

Apoo f Koed luffy, and made zoro bleed more than king or queen againt marco.

Apoo was doing better against luffy and zoro than marco against king and Queen, and had to be stopped by a third One...
I guess every time a character fights multiple characters they're going to get compared to Apoo now.
This analogy is retarded.
I guess Kaido, Big Mom, and Akainu are just as impressive as Apoo lol.

king needs hybrid to keep up with marco in a 2v1 with another commander almost as strong as he is:usoprice:
looks better :usoprice:
perhaps cause he is fighting two commander lvl characters .....:mihugh:

if shanks was beating both big mom and kaido in this manner and kaido didnt pop out hybrid yet would you have the same argument? thats a silly excuse.
not to mention he's been holding them both for a while now.
No cause if he brought out Hybrid...Marco would be dead by now...

I guess every time a character fights multiple characters they're going to get compared to Apoo now.
again its like we had shanks holding off both kaido and base big mom
damaging them simultaneously for multiple chapters

would the fandom believe they are in the same tier?
ridiculous

folks want to know how crazy a 2v1
have a look at how oden and kaido ended once an outside party came to assist kaido. dfkm.

What kind of arguments is even that? Are you alright?

Im Just saying theres NO REASON to say marco is stronger than king, Queen Just because he IS Fighting both at the same time. Nothing is proved yet.

The Apoo thing Just shows that. We have to WAIT. Cause we ALL know luffy and zoro are stronger than him but even then both together were getting trashed.

hybrid king high diffs base king at best.

he shouldnt need to go hybrid with another commander at his side.
embarassing performance.
You just made that statistic up lol.

Marco out here using Zoan powered attacks against a Base King. King has been training for years with DF, and he aint even used yet against Marco. Base King isnt just a bit weaker, hes a whole of a lot weaker than Hybrid King....

What kind of arguments is even that? Are you alright?

Im Just saying theres NO REASON to say marco is stronger than king, Queen Just because he IS Fighting both at the same time. Nothing is proved yet.

The Apoo thing Just shows that. We have to WAIT. Cause we ALL know luffy and zoro are stronger than him but even then both together were getting trashed.
Stop the cap

Odas portrayal is clear here

King AND Queen cant beat Marco in 1vs1

Status
Not open for further replies.