Status
Not open for further replies.
a lot of these king fans are just people propping him up in time for him to job to one of their favs so they can say their fav > marco
:milaugh:.
I hope those matchups dont pan out as you want.
go take a look at the katakuri king thread and see how quickly certain fanbases change their stance of king based on who they think he fights.
what a joke.

strongest fm == marco
approved by :Dr.Killer:

Marco out here using Zoan powered techniques on a Base King and Queen.

People casually forgetting that Zoan fruits are literally just to increase your physical stats. And the more you train them, the more it increases. This fight maybe a 2v1, but theyre not even using their fruits against him. Oda is nerfing them as much as putting Marco in a disadvantageous scenario.

Wheres your proof King is weaker ? He's in base against Marco who is using his DF like no tommorow.
We saw King using his DF last chapter
Post automatically merged:

Marco out here using Zoan powered techniques on a Base King and Queen.

People casually forgetting that Zoan fruits are literally just to increase your physical stats. And the more you train them, the more it increases. This fight maybe a 2v1, but theyre not even using their fruits against him. Oda is nerfing them as much as putting Marco in a disadvantageous scenario.
Do you have alzheimer

lmfao they were both saving themselves for kaido
apoo is nothing
when zoro went for apoo he ripped through him with no haki
luffy and zoro would kill apoo in no time
I know they are stronger than Apoo, but were getting bodied, KO and etc until kidd showed up.

King or Queen are not even close to go ALL out, hibrid or even using named atacks. And people already puting marco as stronger as a fact? BS

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I know they are stronger than Apoo, but were getting bodied, KO and etc until kidd showed up.

King or Queen are not even close tongo ALL out, hibrid or even using named atacks. And people already puting marco as stronger as a fact? BS
once again are you dumb or something ?
luffy and zoro got hurt
but NEVER once attacked apoo

king and queen are ACTIVELY FIGHTING BACK and STILL getting bodied
the situation is not comparable

Did you not see the flame attack he did on him ?
marco can use flames in base

once again are you dumb or something ?
luffy and zoro got hurt
but NEVER once attacked apoo

king and queen are ACTIVELY FIGHTING BACK and STILL getting bodied
the situation is not comparable

marco can use flames in base
I think you are dumb, you NEVER get the point.

And as i can see you on the team that put marco as stronger than king as a FACT. ahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.