Status
Not open for further replies.
if sanji beats king and yamato beats another calamity

zoro and luffy do great with the emperors
the sh just went from a fairly uneven top heavy crew to one of the strongest crews in one arc
the power creep is real
:milaugh:
Blame Oda for the power inflation, he made Post skip the Luffy show and so now he has to buff everyone else to where they should be in this Arc, yes im counting Zoro. Its one of my biggest problems with post skip One piece.
Post automatically merged:

3 Admirals to defeat Kaido :seriously:
I don't know what type of Bath Salts you're on. :whitepress:
What? I never said that.

Nah dude lmao, you sounded irate in your reply.

I got no idea what you're tryna deny manga facts around Kaido jobbing. He was scared shitless when the Scabbards appear. Idk how you can take a look at Kaido's face and say he wasn't panicking lmao

Doesn't matter if he knew about it. Oden was about to kill him before fake Momo was used to keep Oden back.
This point is debatable, especially now that we know he has Hybrid, irc Oden was telling him not to come back to Wano. You don't say shit like that to someone you're about to kill. Also you conflate a random subbordinate pulling the hostage thing to Kaido needing it to not die then and there. The fight was inconclusive. But Oden had the Upper hand given that he greatly hurt him first, that is all we can say for sure. The rest is speculation. Because Kaido himself didn't tell Oden later, sorry for the hag's intervention you wouldve killed me if she didn't do that.

*A few beads of sweat and look of surprise*= Scared shitless, when everything points to it being surprise especially being as he kept being inquisitive about them hurting him(indicating surprise) then doing the same with Luffy/Zoro ( after which he,again, SMILED) indicate otherwise.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This point is debatable, especially now that we know he has Hybrid, irc Oden was telling him not to come back to Wano. You don't say shit like that to someone you're about to kill. Also you conflate a random subbordinate pulling the hostage thing to Kaido needing it to not die then and there. The fight was inconclusive. But Oden had the Upper hand given that he greatly hurt him first, that is all we can say for sure. The rest is speculation. Because Kaido himself didn't tell Oden later, sorry for the hag's intervention you wouldve killed me if she didn't do that.

*A few beads of sweat and look of surprise*= Scared shitless, when everything points to it being surprise especially being as he kept being inquisitive about them hurting him(indicating surprise) then doing the same with Luffy/Zoro ( after which he,again, SMILED) indicate otherwise.
Kaido needing a hostage to take Oden by surprise when he was vulnerable and about to be cut a second time is a massive L. One of the biggest any Yonko has taken. Which is incredibly impressive since Linlin happens to be in that category and got a bike to the face not long ago.

If one attack makes Kaido vulnerable, Oden's gonna have a hay day laying on the attacks without interruption.

It's a visual manga, just look at the pictures and see if Kaido looks in control at all. He wasn't surprised to see them all charging him a second ago either, so it's not there mere presence he's sweating at or being curious on. It's the fact they bypassed his durability. His inner mantra just shows off his mental state as he's baffled before ultimately screaming.

Again, panicked and scared.

Kaido needing a hostage to take Oden by surprise when he was vulnerable and about to be cut a second time is a massive L. One of the biggest any Yonko has taken. Which is incredibly impressive since Linlin happens to be in that category and got a bike to the face not long ago.

If one attack makes Kaido vulnerable, Oden's gonna have a hay day laying on the attacks without interruption.

It's a visual manga, just look at the pictures and see if Kaido looks in control at all. He wasn't surprised to see them all charging him a second ago either, so it's not there mere presence he's sweating at or being curious on. It's the fact they bypassed his durability. His inner mantra just shows off his mental state as he's baffled before ultimately screaming.

Again, panicked and scared.
One attack from Oden onto Dragon Kaido, that form is useless trash.

Again with the visual excuse. If the words and context go aagainst what the visual version of the manga your head wants it to be then go witht eh words and context.

So, surprised and Shocked. Also, he screamed in pain not because of their attack but because for some reason the scar he got from Oden started hurting(he was even surprised about it).

Next.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
One attack from Oden onto Dragon Kaido, that form is useless trash.
What's likely to be his most durable form. So yeah, if there was no hostage to save Kaido, he's dead or has many more scars on his body.

Again with the visual excuse. If the words and context go aagainst what the visual version of the manga your head wants it to be then go witht eh words and context.
I'm very sorry to bring up visuals in a comic book. Really inconvenient, ain't it lmfaooo

It's fine if he recovers later, Kaido was scared in the moment.

So, surprised and Shocked. Also, he screamed in pain not because of their attack but because for some reason the scar he got from Oden started hurting(he was even surprised about it).

Next.
Oh, his scar hurt from... What Fuji?

Was it from...

Fear?!

if sanji beats king and yamato beats another calamity

zoro and luffy do great with the emperors
the sh just went from a fairly uneven top heavy crew to one of the strongest crews in one arc
the power creep is real
:milaugh:
What we know about Sanji is that Page One was good enough to cast pain upon the man. He admitted so and I seriously doubt he was joking. The painmeter leads to fainting.

Zoro and other characters are often picked on for that stuff, but well.

Status
Not open for further replies.