Status
Not open for further replies.
What's likely to be his most durable form. So yeah, if there was no hostage to save Kaido, he's dead or has many more scars on his body.

I'm very sorry to bring up visuals in a comic book. Really inconvenient, ain't it lmfaooo

It's fine if he recovers later, Kaido was scared in the moment.

Oh, his scar hurt from... What Fuji?

Was it from...

Fear?!
Yes.

Best she’s most annoying and worst character in one piece and doesn’t deserve a spot on the crew
Nah that’s carrot, Yamato’s a badass
Post automatically merged:

biggest L takers are still those wanting zoro to take on hotei

tbf oda had people fooled by giving that fodder a name
lol diffed by half dead hyo
Id say even they’re second to Carrot4Nakama

carrot over franky robin ..
I say this because if carrot and Yamato joins then jinbe carrot and Yamato would form a trio. That would put them over everyone but the main strongest

Drop Carrot and you may have a point. Even If she joins, carrots weakling trio without he moon and mid trio with it.
I think if carrot joins she’s above everyone not named jinbe Yamato sanji zoro and luffy.

I say this because if carrot and Yamato joins then jinbe carrot and Yamato would form a trio. That would put them over everyone but the main strongest

I think if carrot joins she’s above everyone not named jinbe Yamato sanji zoro and luffy.
Why... she has been paired with Chopper a lot and personally I think Sulong carrot is just on par with monster chopper.

new straw hat crew after wano imo

1. luffy
2. Zoro
3. Sanji
4. Yamato
5. Jinbe
6. Carrot
7. Franky
8. Brook
9. Robin
10.chopper
11. Nami
12 usopp
Bro do you even read the story. How in the hell is Carrot over franky and brook especially Franky

How is she above Franky. Seriously what are you reading

I will make it easy for you to understand because this mihawk obssession of yours is not healty.

Struggles = sweating and complaining

Doesn't struggle= no sweating or complaining

Struggles = panting and complaining

Doesnt's strugle= no panting no complaining, he even smiles

AGAIN :funky:

Strugles = complains about his opponent's strength

Doesn't struggle= he is not complaining

Struggles = visually disturbed, and sweating

Doesn't struggle = visually not disturbed,
A lack of sweat doesn't change the fact Vista shook from that impact. You're just making up criterias.

You can also see the same pressure marks behind mihawk, and the line on his belly, and the pressure over his sword.
Those aren't shake lines.

Big mom is not interested on marco, she also proved that she is superior by grabbing his neck and going to somewhere without asking marco's permission while mihawk can't go anywhere without Vista's permission, Vista owned him.
Still waiting for you to explain this.

Still waiting for you to show where Big Mom defeated Marco.

Demaro is lying for a purpose, what is the purpose for those marines to lie about mihawk, Vista and DR Zoro? LOL. Answer the question stop dodging.
Misinformation.

Demaro gains benefit for lying about his identity.
What benefit the marines gains by discussing about who is WSS, mihawk, Vista or DR Zoro?
Demaro can't be lying if what people in the One Piece world say is true, remember?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.