Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Bro I'll be honest I hope that isn't really Oden
Would completely break the tension and make the Scabbards suicide mission useless imo
nah, i have a different opinion there. Scabbards mission at the end wasn’t to defeat kaido, but build the bridge to it. And they did that. Without that, even Odens appearance there now would be useless. Scabbards did a great job, way more incredible at the most people here want to give them credit for.

What a boring cliffhanger lol, provider hyped that up for nothing. That’s clearly a fake double. Someone who has a shape shifting fruit more than likely a yokai is behind this. Considering the fact that Oden didn’t age from when he died.
I agree that it probably isn't real but all these debunking points are dumb. Considering he hasn't aged? Of course he hasn't aged.... thr only reason he could possibly be here is if toki sent him forward. This could be oden before his death somehow.

Probably isn't, but the sword points and age stuff isn't sealing this argument.

Why would Kanjuro come up with a complicated setting about Oden thinking all the scabbards aged and also not have his swords?
.. coz that would be a good way to catch them off guard... plus he is one of those who knows about the time travel account.. soo he sould act relevantly if he were supposed to act like Oden... i mean he has been an S class actor throughout the series anyway.

Why would Kanjuro come up with a complicated setting about Oden thinking all the scabbards aged and also not have his swords?
.. coz that would be a good way to catch them off guard... plus he is one of those who knows about the time travel account.. soo he sould act relevantly if he were supposed to act like Oden... i mean he has been an S class actor throughout the series anyway.
this is why

Status
Not open for further replies.