Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don’t think he survived and is now just there.
I think toki send him in this future back then, for a specific time. Which means Toki needed to connect 2 specific points in time with her power, to make this happen. And still then, it is only for a limited time. After that, he will be back at the time and place where Toki took him from.
And that place and time was in the prison right before his execution.
Mmm so, if I got it well, your saying that Oden was given a limited period of time to assist at this moment (thanks to Toki) when they were in the prison, right before the execution.
After the time finishes he'll disappear cause in the meantime he died at the execution, but he had to appear here too cause he was projected and indeed present there, but in a "clone" form? I mean like, he can't influence the events but just assist?
Like, he's seeing it for the first time just like us, but he saw it 20 years ago?

Funny how you call that dumb yet propose an idea that’s actually ridiculous. “Before his death somehow” We saw Oden die on panel, how the hell did Toki find the time to travel all the way to the Capital when Kaido and his crew were right in their grill?

If Oden survived that, what makes the most sense would be him going into hiding hence why I said he didn’t age. The points being made about his swords on the other hand I also find moot.
it could very well be before his fight with kaido even. remember the prophesy ? weeell. maybe she isnt just pshycic of some shit maybe she was there. all im saying is this age and sword shit debunks nothing. he literally has a wife that can travel through time.

Mmm so, if I got it well, your saying that Oden was given a limited period of time to assist at this moment (thanks to Toki) when they were in the prison, right before the execution.
After the time finishes he'll disappear cause in the meantime he died at the execution, but he had to appear here too cause he was projected and indeed present there, but in a "clone" form? I mean like, he can't influence the events but just assist?
Like, he's seeing it for the first time just like us, but he saw it 20 years ago?
It could also just have been before the fight with Kaido back then. A lot of Odens interactions with Toki are left offscreen so we can't honestly tell of they had more interactions than they did

Funny how you call that dumb yet propose an idea that’s actually ridiculous. “Before his death somehow” We saw Oden die on panel, how the hell did Toki find the time to travel all the way to the Capital when Kaido and his crew were right in their grill?

If Oden survived that, what makes the most sense would be him going into hiding hence why I said he didn’t age. The points being made about his swords on the other hand I also find moot.
I want you to get what I'm about to say

if oden somehow time traveled to Onigashima in that very store room ironically.. with his swords..it would make no sense and will become a paradox since enma and doesn't exist anymore in the past...so hiyori and momo won't be given swords.. that also means that zoro won't get enma it would just form another separate alternative timeline where things progress differently.. a different time branch (a different universe) plus.. if Oden was here already wouldn't he reveal himself early on in the scabbards fight against Kaido.. and even the odds

These holes in that theory make it impossible for oden to time travel here.. the only choice i personally see is kanjuro and his delicate art.
Post automatically merged:

Chapter 1008 spoiler:

TONY TONY CHOPPAAA :moonwalk:

Confirmed by @BleakAsh :myman:
TONY TONY CHOPPA DAZE :moonwalk::moonwalk:

="rerere, post: 1182611, member: 3378"]Mmm so, if I got it well, your saying that Oden was given a limited period of time to assist at this moment (thanks to Toki) when they were in the prison, right before the execution.
thats a very good way off putting it.. but even in the prison he was beaten and bloodied... so his clone should have been in the same condition then?

Las dos opciones viables para mí son:

Kanjuro,
-Puede hacer dibujos exactos que son indetectables para las vainas rojas

-Es un gran actor capaz de interpretar el papel de Oden.

-Kaido mató a orochi un kurozumi como él

-kanjuro ya no recibirá lo que orochi le prometió

--------------

Onimaru

-la persona misteriosa es hiyori

-kawamatsu dijo que la dejó en un lugar seguro, probablemente el lugar donde vive el zorro

-hiyori llegó a onihashima acompañado de onimaru

-hiyori le pidió al zorro que se transformara en Oden y animara a las vainas rojas.

Kanjuro,

--------------

Onimaru

-kawamatsu dijo que la dejó en un lugar seguro, probablemente el lugar donde vive el zorro

-hiyori le pidió al zorro que se transformara en Oden y animara a las vainas rojas.
I dont know what you are saying, but it has kanjuro so its a good theory

Oden's body was beyond repair, even Kaido started to feel bad about that and just wanted to put him out of misery. Oda would truly have to be smoking to believe bringing back the real Oden is a good idea.

Kanjuro,

--------------

Onimaru

Yeah.. No

Kanjuro,

--------------

Onimaru

Yes

Kanjuro,

--------------

Onimaru

"hiyori tells the fox to transform and cheer the scabbards up"

she knows its hopeless lmao going to that extent :believe:

Status
Not open for further replies.