ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What does that have to do with him using hybrid or not? Stop wasting people's time with your stupid trolling.

Jack would not bring out Poison Gas if he had another form up his sleeve. He tried EVERYTHING for 5 days, failed, and resorted to poison.
By using poison gas he tortured minks and sooner or later he would expect Dukes to give up and tell info about Raizo or he would come out alone to not allow them to suffer more.

Get some good sleep.

You have no actual proof he used Hybrid.

fuck off.

What do those sfx mean? If he woke up how come 2 panels later he's letting out steam akin to leaving G4, that paneling makes 0 sense lmao.
Oh lmao. Whatever I cucked my bad.

he only had smoke like that from G4 drawback isnt it?

damn

The panel is a zoom on his face, then him yelling. Zoro saying ''How do we win against these monsters'' then Luffy letting smoke out of his mouth. Its very confusing i'll give you that.

Still props to Zoro and Co for holding off these 2.
that is luffy in mid-air getting thrown back/beaten toward wall, and then he gets hit on wall, then sits up heavily huffing because of the hit he got on the wall

The panel is a zoom on his face, then him yelling. Zoro saying ''How do we win against these monsters'' then Luffy letting smoke out of his mouth. Its very confusing i'll give you that.

Still props to Zoro and Co for holding off these 2.
there is nothing confusing here...

first panel shows rooftop with sparks coming
second panel looks like Luffy yelling, it is not him waking him sleep..he was already flying in the air after parried by Kaido and in next panel he got blasted into the rubble....don't understand why people think he was waking up from sleep..
third panel shown he was flown into the rubble while Zoro/Kid/Killer/Law posing themselves
fourth panel shows Luffy recovering from the rubble
fifth panel shows that he is talking about how attacks may hurting them
sixth panel shows that he charged against Kaido again

there is nothing confusing here...

first panel shows rooftop with sparks coming
second panel looks like Luffy yelling, it is not him waking him sleep..he was already flying in the air after parried by Kaido and in next panel he got blasted into the rubble....don't understand why people think he was waking up from sleep..
third panel shown he was flown into the rubble while Zoro/Kid/Killer/Law posing themselves
fourth panel shows Luffy recovering from the rubble
fifth panel shows that he is talking about how attacks may hurting them
sixth panel shows that he charged against Kaido again
No, what's confusing is if he used G4 or not. That smoke coming out of his mouth is only shown when he leaves G4.

Status
Not open for further replies.