ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no Zooan awakening form. That's pure fanfic. Awakening has been 2 things

(1) Improve recovery in Zooan DFs (Impel Down)

(2) Affecting the environment in Paramecia DFs (Doffy/Kata)

I don't know where people got this "awakening form" for Zooans. It's never been stated anywhere in the manga.
Yes yes he will use awakening soon:steef:

No they didn't look like typical hybrids....and were disproportionate...... mostly a form

There is no Zooan awakening form. That's pure fanfic. Awakening has been 2 things

(1) Improve recovery in Zooan DFs (Impel Down)

(2) Affecting the environment in Paramecia DFs (Doffy/Kata)

I don't know where people got this "awakening form" for Zooans. It's never been stated anywhere in the manga.
I mean those Impel Down Zoans had more animal features than a traditional hybrid zoan so there is actually some difference.

What does that have to do with him using hybrid or not? Stop wasting people's time with your stupid trolling.

Jack would not bring out Poison Gas if he had another form up his sleeve. He tried EVERYTHING for 5 days, failed, and resorted to poison.
Wait until you see Inu lying bloody on the floor saying "so you were still hiding such power" while hybrid Jack towers over him. :milaugh:

If Jack were supposed to go down here Neko would stay back as well to finish the job. Inu will be bailed out by someone else.

No, what's confusing is if he used G4 or not. That smoke coming out of his mouth is only shown when he leaves G4.
He's not... He's clearly in base in the panel right before that.

Do you actually realized how retarded that would be if Kaido was at 50% after +/- 30 minutes of fighting 5 novas?
Kaido was almost fucking 2 shot in seconds by Oden.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Since Sanji keks love keeping Zoro’s name in their mouth while their abysmal fodder tier character keeps hopping onto one L from another, let us take a deep dive at the lovely, pathetic, and laughable portrayal he’s been getting.

:gokulaugh::blush:

So in a chapter where Sanji isnt even mentioned you went your way to make an album of Sanji pictures bcs someone mentioned Zoro?

Now thats a low point of the week lmaao

Status
Not open for further replies.