ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until you see Inu lying bloody on the floor saying "so you were still hiding such power" while hybrid Jack towers over him. :milaugh:

If Jack were supposed to go down here Neko would stay back as well to finish the job. Inu will be bailed out by someone else.
Funny how he is ignoring the fact that mammoth Jack fought equally with Inu back at Zou heck the dog was huffing whats the point of having them fight for the third time? to show Jack's hybrid of course by the way he thinks Kinemon is beating Jack:milaugh:

Smoke never came out like that when he's exhausted. That same smoke pattern is always there when his G4 runs out.
but then again we have seen normal Luffy before panel before smoke came out....smoke came out only in this panel....not only this....you could see here in the second time when Luffy got blasted ....atleast he is huffing....even if we assume he used G4, that means there is no more 10 minutes cool down as in next panel he was shown recovered and charged against Kaido.....so I lean towards that he didn't use G4

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
It matters because, ZoRO IS TErP TiEr and >>>>>> Kid and Law.... We gotta hear that shit for weeks if not months on end. Zoro is portrayed along side Killer.... This is just another example of that. It is what it is. :kayneshrug:
Exactly. I went into this chapter thinking Kaido is gonna be dead bcs obv Tatsumaki + Blaze is enough to kill him

Don't you think Jack used Hybrid in 5 fucking days on Zou?

Just because Oda doesn't show something on panel, it doesn't it didn't happen.
I wouldn't bet in favor of that tbh.

Oda is exactly the type of writer who does things like that.

Don't be surprised 😱 when Inu comments on what form Jack is using,saying he never saw it lmao.
You are probably going to trash the Wano arc again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.