ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only damage i see is in your hate against kid.

Oda shows us 2 confident little Monsters, ready to charge again and again and again, going all out for their goal. You can deny it, but this is the spirit which will achieve the goal. Every shonen is based on exactly this.
We're not on a Fairy tail, they are confident and what ? Doesn't change the fact that it's impossible for them to beat Kaido and Big Mom

It matters because, ZoRO IS TErP TiEr and >>>>>> Kid and Law.... We gotta hear that shit for weeks if not months on end. Zoro is portrayed along side Killer.... This is just another example of that. It is what it is. :kayneshrug:

:okay:Zoro is top tier in Wano. What do you expect from Zoro? You do know he gonna be stronger than a Yonko right? LOL Your in denial, hopefully when ZKK you come to you senses. :cheers:

Zoro is not portrayed like Killer. Dnt get their relationship twisted. Zoro beat his ass, theyre not equals. Thats Captain Midd expertise; theyre true partners. You do know Luffy is breathing hard too, I guess hes not top tier either. Hes Killer level right? Your examples are doo doo lol Like why do you think Law and Kidd have more importance than Zoro? Stronger than Zoro? The second MC of OP, thats on the path of being the strongest, Im sure his weight is a little heavier than side characters.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The only damage i see is in your hate against kid.

Oda shows us 2 confident little Monsters, ready to charge again and again and again, going all out for their goal. You can deny it, but this is the spirit which will achieve the goal. Every shonen is based on exactly this.
My dislike or like for Kidd has nothing to do in this situation.

Don't act like 10 years old getting hard on because Luffy dumbly says that he is cool with fighting 2 of them. You almost 30 dude.

Last time Luffy was thia humble . SHP got almost finished. They cant charge like that. Jokes aside. They are fightin 2 of the strongest character in the world not fucking commanders. Comon Panth.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
We're not on a Fairy tail, they are confident and what ? Doesn't change the fact that it's impossible for them to beat Kaido and Big Mom
„it is impossible to beat a monster like Crocodile.“
„It is impossible to beat a monster like Enel.“
„It is impossible to beat a monster like Lucci.“
„It is impossible to beat a monster like Katakuri.“

until someone came and just did it.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
My dislike or like for Kidd has nothing to do in this situation.

Don't act like 10 years old getting hard on because Luffy dumbly says that he is cool with fighting 2 of them. You almost 30 dude.

Last time Luffy was thia humble . SHP got almost finished. They cant charge like that. Jokes aside. They are fightin 2 of the strongest character in the world not fucking commanders. Comon Panth.
you are so desperate that you aren’t able to start with arguments but try to insult me with some age shit?

Oda shows Luffy and Kid are the rivals here, they are the main force. They want to take this goal and are enjoying it.
You just deny classic shonen behaviour, cause it doesn’t fit your headcanon.

answer me again if you can do it without trying to insult or downplay other opinions.

„it is impossible to beat a monster like Crocodile.“
„It is impossible to beat a monster like Enel.“
„It is impossible to beat a monster like Lucci.“
„It is impossible to beat a monster like Katakuri.“

until someone came and just did it.
I'll teach you something

Kidd is not Luffy, you can't compare them, they have the same spirit maybe but that's all, they are built different Luffy is the MC not Kidd that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.