ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, this chapter has brought me back to my expectations pre 990.

Now that Jack, Kanjuro and Orochi are back up, the only thing I'm still hoping for is the Big Mom Pirates to be fundamentally involved with the conflict.

That will make shit hectic as fuck if that happens, and it allows Oda to show off the rest of the BMP finally as enemies before they are (hopefully) taken out. Basically how we've been getting shit with Pero, I want to see that with Smoothie, Snack and Compote.

I'm still not convinced Kanjuro is "irredeemable", he still strikes me as a tragic figure and will get a big moment highlighting that in the future. Same with Apoo/Hawkins, I expect them to flip. Depending on who's not on the rooftop or doesn't end up fighting the Yonko till the end, there are some decent matchups between Supernova and Big Mom's crew, if that's Oda's intention.

I still think the 10 scabbards will eventually unite and take out the 10 Numbers while defending the capital, that will be their big moment that shows Wano that they are back and are protecting the country.

All in all, the plot keeps moving so im happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.