ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't expect much from Kidd and Law since Law is basically a Straw Hats support and Kidd is like nothing special.

Both of them were last-minute additions to Sabaody. Oda didn't even plan their existence in advance.

Who then if not zoro ?
doesnt have to be one individual
could die from a collection of attacks not a single one

or an outside party comes off to finish a wounded kaido
as far as am concerned
oden didnt have to lob off kaido 's head to prove he can kill him
kaido knew he could after giving him a scar/ damaging him significantly - if oden aimed for the head......
dude was in bandages for days and continues to have oden ptsd 20 yrs later.
thats all zoro needs to prove.
if he actually kills him tho
wont mind .
would have proved what I thought before he actually does it way before.

You just love a war which isnt even happening. :D Some insecure zoro boys try to bait us at every possiblity. Maybe cause Kid will overshine him? Or cause the community voted the kid fandom as most non-toxic fandom? Dont know, but you will find a quote of an insecure zoro boy to around 90% of my postings these days. Even tho when it isnt even about Kid or Zoro. :D
Guilty of this :risitavirus:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
doesnt have to be one individual
could die from a collection of attacks not a single one

or an outside party comes off to finish a wounded kaido
as far as am concerned
oden didnt have to lob off kaido 's head to prove he can kill him
kaido knew he could after giving him a scar/ damaging him significantly - if oden aimed for the head......
dude was in bandages for days and continues to have oden ptsd 20 yrs later.
thats all zoro needs to prove.
if he actually kills him tho
wont mind .
would have proved what I thought before he actually does it way before.
But the whole point about the scabbards not being strong enough to open his scar if you read kaidos full dialogue is him saying he was gonna let them kill him until he realised they are not strong enough they are not oden.
That dialogue isn't just about opening the scar. That's the last thing he said to them. Not all.

But the whole point about the scabbards not being strong enough to open his scar if you read kaidos full dialogue is him saying he was gonna let them kill him until he realised they are not strong enough they are not oden.
That dialogue isn't just about opening the scar. That's the last thing he said to them. Not all.
indeed
which is why am leaving that option open.

Status
Not open for further replies.