Pretty good. Tbh I'm not much of a stickler about per chapter accomplishments. However in the span of the ~5 chapters since we last saw the roof, we got:
- The Dango plotline payoff (whether you liked it or not is irrelevant, it was foreshadowed)
- Mystery person saving the Scabbards
- Jack recovering
- Robin and Brook's match, Sanji being freed
- Hyougoro taking care of the Mimiwarigumi and Onibawanshu (fodder, good riddance)
- Perospero taking care of Wanda/Carrot
- Marco vs Calamity fanservice
- Chopper curing the Oni virus and hitting Queen
- Kanjuro and Orochi being alive.
So much as happened that when I look at this chapter in relevance to the past ones, it does work that has been set up by the story. All of the above either is relevant to what Oda has put into for the plot, regardless if people like it or not.
All I hope is the next 5-10 chapters continues to move along the plot nicely. Namely revealing the rest of the Numbers, giving Sanji and Chopper their official matches, starting every other match properly, seeing who Yamato ends up fighting (either Kaido straight up or maybe Jack?), where the Scabbards go off to, and how all of this factors into Onigashima crashing to Wano.
Tons of stuff needs to happen.
But yeah I liked the chapter. I like most chapters lol. Say what you will about Oda, but he moves shit along in the context of what he actually stuffs into an arc.