Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People here saying Luffy+Zoro vs Kaido, but I'm having a hard time believing Kidd is gonna step aside and go fight Big Mom.
Dude has a grudge against Kaido who fucked him up in this lair, tortured him and his crew, fucked up his right hand man giving him a SMILE, and is gonna let Luffy and Zoro deal with Kaido?

Looks a little out of character, but oh well.
the fact that he even suggested such thing is odd... ig he's swallowing his pride like everyone on the roof should to really stand a chance against the yonkos

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sounds like one boring motherfuckin’ chapter, although immediately being proven right about Oden just being one of Kanjuro’s drawings is kinda nice. Absolutely no reason for Orochi to still be alive, but Oda already decided long ago that he doesn’t give a damn about awful storytelling if he can wring a few more drops of manufactured “suspense” from an otherwise predictable formula :hapnoel:

Fuck, wasn’t paying attention and ended up spoiling myself by accident.

Glad Oda’s not dragging the Oden thing, very glad it’s actually Kanjuro.

Surprised we’re seeing hybrid Kaido before half the Flying Six and the Calamities

I don’t think they’re trying to split the Yonko into a 2 vs 1 and a 3 vs 1- that doesn’t really change anything- I think they’re trying to totally remove one of them (Big Mom) from the picture so it’ll be a 5 vs 1.

And once Big Mom’s out of the roof fight Nami will get Zeus back and the fights can start finishing.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Obviously it had to be Kanjuro's drawing :wellwell:

Not surprised Orochi is still alive either :yearight:

The title based on Asura Doji makes me wonder though, unless it's just because he was the one to know it was fake Oden

Anyway, finally we see hybrid Kaido

:finally:

Unless there is a time fuckery though, it looks like the novas were able to contain both Kaido and Big Mom for a while

And this part

Finally the novas stops ignoring Big Mom :madmonk: A split up is a nice idea i saw coming. I wonder who will decide to fight Big Mom though since so far all of them were focused on Kaido

Surprised to see Oda decided to go back to the roof without finishing the match-ups under the roof though. We still don't know Sanji's match-up. But if it's the case, it doesn't sound good for the SNs
its gonna be kidd and killer to take meme they not that helpful vs kaido

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kidd + Killer vs BM

Luffy + Law + Zoro vs Kaido

until King goes to the roof and then Luffy + Law vs Kaido and Zoro vs King

After Zoro beats King he makes it back in time to assist Luffy after Law's taken out by Kaido and he manages to open Kaido's scar :finally:
Hahahahah

You funny guy.

King vs Zoro is a relic of the past nibba.

Status
Not open for further replies.