Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OF COURSE. :catrude: they are both injured and inu has massive backup. The 9 injured scabbards > jack orochi kanjuro
I’m of the mind Inurashi is way more injured than Jack since his Sulong form itself drains too much energy and he got beaten to shit by Kaido AND had less time to heal AND doesn’t have Zoan healing factors

All the above and the man can still single handedly stop Jack? Fuckin jobber of a commander

I think there is more than just the supernovas splitting up to fight Kaido/BM, we have wildcards like scabbards and Yamato, they might not even split them but moreso maybe go to rooftop and team up with the Novas.

Remember originally it was gonna be the novas and scabbards vs Kaido but due to stalling and all that by the time they arrived Scabbards were defeated. In the end I think we will have Yamato/Scabbards join with the Novas later vs Kaido/BM.

Last edited:
well they could remove big mom
have her off the island perhaps like her crew
and end the battle without big mom doing anything relevant. not sure how bm fans will see that cause once again she is relegated to a joke.

or they could remove her and decide to dedicate some of their manpower to taking her down
I think bm goes down based on certain comments made by the cp0 agents acting like the downfall of 2 yonkos is nearly impossible (classic shonen trope).
will be interesting to see which of the two interpretations is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.