Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
The first thing King did in Onigashima was to send the Flying Six after Yamato, and then he made the declaration that the priority to win the war should be to kill Momonosuke.

Now Yamato and Momonosuke are likely to make their way to the roof.

King will follow them and that's how he ends up there and his fight with Zoro begins :steef:
Zoro vs king then zoro vs kaido?:jinbewat:

The first thing King did in Onigashima was to send the Flying Six after Yamato, and then he made the declaration that the priority to win the war should be to kill Momonosuke.

Now Yamato and Momonosuke are likely to make their way to the roof.

King will follow them and that's how he ends up there and his fight with Zoro begins :steef:
While I do believe Zoro v King will happen (although I don't like it), bringing Momo to the roof seems a weird way to protect him lol.

yamato is gonna join the 2v1 team
I thought Yamato is protecting Momo, but it would be cool to see Yamato (2nd coming of Oden) Vs Kaido. It would mean no Zoro Vs Kaido though because if Zoro, Yamato and Luffy fight against Kaido that would leave Law with Kidd and Killer against Big Mom. The whole purpose of Law and Luffy alliance was to defeat Kaido together. :milaugh:

H

Haoshoku

Her getting kicked out of the roof is the least embrassing thing that will ever happen to her.

And nah she's reverting back to O-Lin. Oda won't set shit up like that...and not carry it through. The whole Udon plotline is coming into fruition. She'll help Chopper defeat Queen.
:wonderland:
Wait, you was saying all this just cuz you don’t want Sanji vs Queen?

And nah bro you’re way off...Chopper will get his help from Sanji, together they should be good enough to beat Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.