Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As of now, I would never bet against Zoro if there was an 1 vs 1 between him and Katakuri.

I know that Katakuri being stronger is still a very popular view (for example on Reddit) but I honestly think that Zoro being stronger than him will become unquestionably clear even to the most hardcore doubters as we see the rest of the fight.
Reddit is filled with Toxic Luffy fans

Sanji wants to protect the momsuke/scabbards, while king wants to destroy the scabbards/momsuke
Its kinda inevitable they will clash
Post automatically merged:

fuji>mihawk?
Post automatically merged:

I like the admirals but no.
the only admirals stronger than mihawk are the og 3 and greenbull, only one weaker than him is fujitora but there equals

Reddit is filled with Toxic Luffy fans
If you write there that Zoro > Katakuri (let's be real, he is stronger. I don't say this to bash Kata) and give well thought arguments you will :

•Get certainly downvoted, sometimes to oblivion.

•Receive some great and totally non offensive words like Zorotard.

They always complain about the Zoro fanboys and their crazy views in the comments when I actually think that the more passionate Zoro fans aren't even there anymore because they get destroyed lol

If you write there that Zoro > Katakuri (let's be real, he is stronger. I don't say this to bash Kata) and give well thought arguments you will :

They always complain about the Zoro fanboys and their crazy views in the comments when I actually think that the more passionate Zoro fans aren't even there anymore because they get destroyed lol
Well in my experience, I said zoro will face kaido one way or another and I get -67 downvote :josad::milaugh:

If you said Zoro would damage or even fight against Kaido alongside Luffy a few months ago you would have been called all kind of names

For fucks sake people were saying Zoro shouldn't even fight Commanders because it would "devalue" Luffy's growth

If you said Zoro would damage or even fight against Kaido alongside Luffy a few months ago you would have been called all kind of names

For fucks sake people were saying Zoro shouldn't even fight Commanders because it would "devalue" Luffy's growth
Were they wrong tho? Certain people actually believes Zoro is stronger than Katakuri because he cut Kaido once with Enma:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.