Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, pretty weird how Zoro wants to split up Kaido and Big Mom considering he's Top Tier and all....:bamathink:
Now that Kaido is in hybrid that's his time to really shine against the supernovas. He feels comfortable right now but who knows how much he will be in some chapters.

Maybe his head won't be connected anymore to his body at the end of the fight :steef:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Raizo and Kiku? vs Fukurokuju. Raizo I can see but Kiku as well? Maybe but I think Raizo will 1v1 Fukurokuju and if he does have help I've always thought that Shinobu would help him.

As for Kanjuro, I still feel like Kin'emon will fight him and out of all the Scabbards I've always felt like he should be the one to defeat Kanjuro.
i can see it too with Kinemon vs Kanjuro but I also feel that Denjiro and Kinemon HAVE TO be the one who send Orochi to his doom

I don’t see Kinemon beating Kanjuro in a great fight and then beating Orochi

Yeah maybe Shinobu + Raizo that makes sense too

Its not head canon. Yamato will join them. And the other 3 will fight big mom.
that doesn’t make any sense. Why would law fight big mom. There’s nothing going for that. The only thing that makes sense is luffy law and zoro vs kaido. Yamato will go to the roof at some point but she won’t be their when they split up.

I already stated in another post that luffy and Zoro are also the worst teamup because of Luffys drawbacks and zoro needed mobility like flying dragon blaze. Having someone like law helps themselves. Luffy would have got hit by a thunder bagua without law. Whoever faces kaido needs law or they have a chance of getting hit

Just realized the alliance is trying to come up with a way to separate the Yonko duo, while the Yonko duo are focused on getting rid of Luffy. Oda is making it abundantly clear who the big guns on the roof are. :myman:
Kaido shat his pants against Zoro + So did Big Meme
Kaido is still laughing at Luffy and no selling attacks

10 minutes trash can did less damage to Kaido at cost of all his Haki than Zoro's casual tornado did

Kaido = Big Mom >= Zoro >> Luffy > Law + Kid + Killer combined

Status
Not open for further replies.