Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he will be forced to intrust the fight to luffy and zoro and use his ability to keep big mom separated. So it will make sense. Law is not like luffy he doesnt care about takinh kaido himself. And for him this is not personal like with doffy. He will do what will increase the chances of the raid succeeding. And he will take on big mom and his DFability is their best shot and separating the yonkos.
Lmao that doesn’t make any sense.

Why would he be forced to intrust the fight to zoro and luffy? He can’t room big mom and Kidd and killer fight her. The problem with Zoro and luffy vs kaido is they don’t have the defense to avoid his attacks. Luffy was nearly thunder bagua again until law saved him. Zoro can’t 1v1 kaido is luffy gets hit because yes we all know at some point luffy will get hit and get back up but he’s not getting back up in a second.

they need law in the kaido fight if the matchup happens also law was on kaidos side in 1000 which just makes it even more likely.

Luffy law and zoro fighting kaido in a 3v1 makes the most sense as of now.

flying dragon blaze Zoros strongest attack was only able to get off because of law

If Zoro can take care of Kaido solo then BM wouldnt be big of a problem but my man is desperate to seperate them :ihaha:
Why won't Big Mom be a big problem? That's dumb as fuck
Its like saying if Akainu can solo Aokiji, he can solo Aokiji + Kizaru.

That's just stupid
Zoro solos Kaido when Meme is not there to safe him. Zoro woulda prolly killed Kaido with second Hiryu Kiren if meme didn't save him

Do you guys read what i say or just talk? I said yamato will join them. And if zoro and luffy is a suicide mission then so is kidd and killer vs big mom. And all 5 of them vs kaido would be an overkill. Read what i say before you replay. I said zoro luffy will be joined by yamato.
even if you include yamato they would still be at disadvantage considering kaido's attacking speed. they need to have a man focused on defending too. Luffy and zoro vs kaido and kid and killer vs bm with law supporting both sides should be ideal imo

Do you guys read what i say or just talk? I said yamato will join them. And if zoro and luffy is a suicide mission then so is kidd and killer vs big mom. And all 5 of them vs kaido would be an overkill. Read what i say before you replay. I said zoro luffy will be joined by yamato.
That’s abc logic and doesn’t make sense.

Zoros already suing three sword style with his bandana on. Luffys already has gear 4 drawbacks while killer and Kidd are chilling and haven’t even used haki yet. Kidds fighting style is perfect for big mom just like killers.

Also kidd has the defense and offense

imagine spear of Elbaf that kidd just blocks with his metal. Zoro would have to either try and block or try and deflect. Kidd can just put metal in the way

Enma is literally Zoro's slave tho..Zoro tells Enma to make Sanji shit his pants and Enma makes Sanji shit his pants
Acknowledging Zoro's sword is even bigger complement to Zoro than acknowledging Zoro himself.

Zoro is so chad, Zoro's sword is making Yonko shit their pants.
If that's how you want to spin it to justify Zoro's lack of acknowledgement from the Yonkos, then by all means. :kayneshrug:

Lmao that doesn’t make any sense.

Why would he be forced to intrust the fight to zoro and luffy? He can’t room big mom and Kidd and killer fight her. The problem with Zoro and luffy vs kaido is they don’t have the defense to avoid his attacks. Luffy was nearly thunder bagua again until law saved him. Zoro can’t 1v1 kaido is luffy gets hit because yes we all know at some point luffy will get hit and get back up but he’s not getting back up in a second.

they need law in the kaido fight if the matchup happens also law was on kaidos side in 1000 which just makes it even more likely.

Luffy law and zoro fighting kaido in a 3v1 makes the most sense as of now.

flying dragon blaze Zoros strongest attack was only able to get off because of law
Again can you read? I said yamato will join luffy and zoro. It will be Zoro luffy and yamato against kaido. And with Law DF we dont know the exitent of his power, we already so him room people. How do you know he cant room multiple people? You are just assuming.

Why won't Big Mom be a big problem? That's dumb as fuck
Its like saying if Akainu can solo Aokiji, he can solo Aokiji + Kizaru.

That's just stupid
Zoro solos Kaido when Meme is not there to safe him. Zoro woulda prolly killed Kaido with second Hiryu Kiren if meme didn't save him
But but you put BM equal to Kaido and if Zoro can solo Kaido that easily then BM shouldnt be a problem?

But now you are making it a problem.making excuses :cantseeme:

But but you put BM equal to Kaido and if Zoro can solo Kaido that easily then BM shouldnt be a problem?

But now you are making it a problem.making excuses :cantseeme:
What kinda dumb reasoning is that?
If Zoro has to go all out and give it his all to solo Kaido alone, how come another Kaido level opponent not be a problem?
Its like saying if Sanji can solo King then he can solo King + Katakuri. That's just retarded.

Wtf

even if you include yamato they would still be at disadvantage considering kaido's attacking speed. they need to have a man focused on defending too. Luffy and zoro vs kaido and kid and killer vs bm with law supporting both sides should be ideal imo
Lol? How is zoro luffy and yamato with law kidd and killer vs big mom less beneficial than zoro luffy vs kaido while kidd killer vs big mom and law supporting both sides? Having yamato there is an extra fighter but you think its less beneficial ?

If that's how you want to spin it to justify Zoro's lack of acknowledgement from the Yonkos, then by all means. :kayneshrug:
How is that spinning it?
Enma is like Zoro's straw hat..Oden is like Shanks..Unworthy owner holding on to it.

It was Zoro's sword all along..He will make it permanent black blade. Hell Oden was never able to scare Kaido into Hybrid form like Zoro did after his Tatsumaki fucked him up

Status
Not open for further replies.