Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
they need law lol. zoro's flying dragon blaze was possible because of law, law already saved luffy's ass from getting hit by thunder bagua. and i expect kaido to be even faster in hybrid form so they definitely need law to save from unexpected attacks. luffy and zoro are strong, no one's denying that but they dont have defence like the other team.
Zoro and luffy have more Ap then the other team and will be joined by yamato who will help them out. Based on AP alone Zoro and luffy > all other 3 combined. Add yamato to Zoro and Luffy and their defense will be more than all other 3 combined aswell. Kidd and killer will need law to be able to stop big mom. And like i said. They can dodge attacks the way they have been doing so far. Zoro and Luffy dont need law.

Okay ^^

Luffy has looked deceptively good in this fight. He has done better than more people give him credit for, for example he tanked Kaido's attack, dropped him twice, temporarily (for 2 seconds K.Oed) him

Zoro has looked best on the roof top
-Saved Luffy multiple times
-Showed he can cut fire
-Totally Blitzed Big Mom
-Made Kaido and Meme shit their pants
-Biggest DC Feat in Wano so far
-Also an attack implied (the only attack so far) to have severly wounded Kaido
-Only man to cut through Kaido's scale on top of nullifying Kaido's tornado
-Tanked Big Mom's attack

Killer has just exceeded expectation with Sonic Scythe and Tanking Big Mom's attack

Law is as resourceful as always so he is doing what he can do best

Eustass Kidd --> Oh well He is Useless Midd

So if I am ranking roof top performance on the scale of 10

Zoro - 10
Luffy - 8
Killer - 6
Law - 6
Kidd - 3

:funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.