• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Zoro isnt even attacking
Lmfaooooooooo then why the fuck you running your mouth then.

Luffy is acting retarded probably still got no haki and attacking in base and doing NO DAMAGE
Tf you getting happy for
Post automatically merged:

could you please remove the failing part?
Why ? Is he hurting kaido ?

Luffa luck is too much. Always doing stupid things and then winning in the end is boring

you can think punching the CD would have made Luffy more careful but no : Jumping Dragon Kaido, fighting in the middle of the fest etc etc.

at least when Kid is doing things against powerful guys he pays it : one arm against Shanks, jail + Killer being SMILED etc

luffy has way too many free pass
Luffy is the freak who shocks other freaks. That is his M.O.

Why would a TRUE conqueror tuck his tail in between his legs. The CD are trash and he'd do the same thing again.

Luffy came prepared for his round 2 properly learning a whole new chain of haki, Kidd and Killer hoped for the best, and you call it an unfair plot free pass? lol.

Kaido wanted to make Luffy his slave, that isn't just luck, that is supported by in universe character motivations of Kaido to create an army to fight the WG. Kidd didn't lose anything directly from being jailed.

Orochi didn't get an opportunity to interact with Luffy's crew in the same way and all of them would have had unshakable faith in Luffy.

I dont even like Luffy but its funny seeing Oda take a dump at Zoro wank while Zoro's minion go do damage control :milaugh:
:doffytroll:
Zoro is fighting 2 yonkos and making damage while actually literally carring luffy around. And you think Oda is taking a dumb and zoro because if a few panels that havent even been released yet?
:wellwell:
I see some Zoro haters are so desperate to find an L for Zoro that they will be loud even if its for a few panels that havent been released yet. I cant blame him they got desperate from the constant W's Zoro been taking for 10 chapters now that they look for anything.
:doffytroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.