Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, many users on this forum are FlambΓ©es, they wank a character to death while bashing and trash-talking other characters who don't look good, but when the characters they wank isn't that badass or great anymore they switch sides like the wind and proceed to bash and insult him/her as if they had never been fans of this character before.

Man kaido's hybrid form looks like ass ngl.......... :whitepress:

Then again i wasn't expecting much to begin with-reptile zoans never looked great in hybrid forms.

X Drake, Ulti and Page One all looked pretty ugly in their hybrid forms. The biggest disappointment for me i think is kaido's teeth- they should've either been all sharp, or all normal. Having a mix doesn't work and just looks ugly, just like Orochi's devil fruit.

kanjuro being Oden was a easy guess. I'm just happy that oda didn't pull some bullshit in bringing oden back-the dude is dead and should stay dead.

Scarabs are useless as always- who's gonna save them now i wonder? :few:
Page One Hibrid is good

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
The SNs called Kaido a monster when he was just normal only for Luffy to call his hybrid a human :kobeha:

Law: "Somehow, we need get one of them away from the battle first." Big brain Law :datas:

Zoro: "I agree." My mf Vice Captain :eeke:

Kid: "Seeing both of them side by side like this... this is just like hell!!" Duhh mf:kobeha:

Luffy: "I've been through hell many times!! This is nothing to me!!!" :crazwhat:

If not the plot of this chap suggests that Oda is most likely done with the heavy Big Mom PIS, she will probably prove a pain in the ass in the overall economy of this fight. Katakuri asked Luffy whether or not he would return to WCI to strike her down, we'll shall see how intrinsically important that query shall be revealed to be in the plot.
Could be. I hear that she could have an arc with Elbaf, so if so then possible to fight her again or something will go on about her.

No One Piece.
But keep entertaining the idea that the Emperors can roflstomp the SN and keep being disappointing that they don’t:kayneshrug:

I mean Big Mom is using a three homies and Kaido is in hybrid form but somewhat they are not fully fighting :nicagesmile:
It is obv as night and day that Yonkos are in this for shit and giggles

Non of them is acting like they are fighting for their lives

Status
Not open for further replies.