Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it obvious that they are holding back ?
I think it's obvious Oda is a shit writer
He doesn't let Kaido use thunder bagua for some reason just because Luffy barely dodged it
yet he lets him go hybrid
There's no reason for Yonko to play with them

everything happening on the roof is just braindead writing
Do you really think that they are using their real power for now ?
yes

Kizaru was aiming to kill Hawkins, that is a fact. His objective was to kill off the Novae, he even failed to kill off Luffy on MF when he had a crystal clean shot.

It's PIS.

Kizaru would simply not show off his awakening soon had he possessed it.

Not just that, probably also in that Oda would not unravel its wonders that soon in the story.
No he trashed supernovas on the verge of death when he received message that targets are Strawhats..............in mf he prevented luffy from reaching ace.........you can say mf pis..........

No kizaru venting anger and not being able to pass is not pis.......he simply couldn't.......:kayneshrug:

@playa4321 it seems hybrid kaidos defence > dragon kaidos
I already though something like this, his own body human durability+dragon durability=stronger durability in hybrid.
The problem with Oden was that the fight end to fast, Oda skip the fight to fast before Oden could fight more against Kaido(because that I hate chapter 970, yes ofc we know Oda don´t want to spoil hybrid but he at least should do a offscreen battle with Kaido vs Oden for days until he going down but well).

Im sure Oden could cut Hybrid Kaido, the question is how much? And if Zoro cutting him in his hybrid form giving him a new wound or reopen Kaido scar would be indeed hype for Zoro.

H

humanbeing

I think Momo already has an idea about his power since he must have talked to Zoo. he must be able to see Luffy or sense his action and situation. he even know that Luffy got weaken maybe because he used his haki too much but i assume Luffy will hurt Kaido again when he gain his full haki

Status
Not open for further replies.