Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be Luffy and Kaido during the final blows to finish the fight but the other SN plus Yamato etc will have had significant contributions by then hence it'll be their victory.

Luffy won't be in that position without the help of the other SNs.
I still don’t see it.

Big moms there so it won’t be a 1v1. I could see at some point all 5 go down and the other crews help and stall until they are healed by Marco.

I think luffy will get a chapter where him and kaido are going blow for blow but that will be some point after the conquerer clash that happens every arc

I still don’t see it.

Big moms there so it won’t be a 1v1. I could see at some point all 5 go down and the other crews help and stall until they are healed by Marco.

I think luffy will get a chapter where him and kaido are going blow for blow but that will be some point after the conquerer clash that happens every arc
Depends what the Rooftop 5 do with Big Mom. It seems likely Law's power will be used to remove her. It's possible she turns into Olin via brain damage from the fall or drowning in the ocean.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
ZKK is possible but it hinges a lot on how much Oda is willing to change course from how he’s usually handled things. And when it comes to character deaths you already know how it goes in this manga. That alone is enough to cast reasonable doubt. Kaido being incapacitated seems the most likely and being incapacitated would end his career/dreams; about as close you can get to death in One Piece.
All yonko except maybe meme (only cause of olin) will be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.