Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No It doesn't make it debatable. Like I said zoro used the same move to cut shields in fishman Island
They all had one clean slice just like kaido. Not 3.
Show me where zoro says his other 2 swords didn't work.
Show me where Zoro has been able to cut Kaido without Enma- without assuming through circular logic that he is cutting Kaido without Enma in that specific attack.
"SO THE SWORD IS THE SOURCE OF THE STRANGE HAKI" relating DIRECTLY ABOUT THIS ATTACK should be evidence to you if you don't have ridiculous bias, unfortunately you do, so this post is for the reasonable Zoro fans, not you, Kaido didn't say all three swords have the strange haki that can penetrate his scales.
"That stinging sensation- so it's Oden's sword" should be another nail into the coffin to your theory if you didn't have a completely delusional view on this manga, again this won't change your mind due to your deeply entrenched cognitive bias, this is for anyone reading the reply.

Still threat with his df, not with himself? Luffy is just useless.:milaugh:
See how bad that sound when you use that logic and the funny thing is Enma is far more inferior to a df that alters your whole body, the sword doesn't add anything more than he had with Shusui in addition it comes with the nerf of draining his haki while getting fully used to it

Status
Not open for further replies.