Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite dissappoint.
- scabbard and yamato panels are such a waste. Dont know why Oda keep dragging this
- I expect other supernovas have moments after Luffy stamina out. But it turns out Luffy still dominant the show and the rest are still babysitter/cheerleader.
The others already there moment when Kaido was in his free real estate dragon form

Anyone notices Jo_Ndule is super quiet this week
Dude was spamming his bullshit about Oden coming back to replace Zoro on the roof for the past 2 weeks, and then this week Oda decides to shit on him so hard he's basically shut the fuck up.
You see, this is the end result everytime someone talks shit about Zoro. Oda always shuts them up. :queenhear:

We might actually see Momo vs Orochi it seems, maybe with Sanji's support.
Also, was hiyori's role just healing the scabbards? I mean oda could have just made them stand up and it would have been ok, given no one cares about details anyway. :kayneshrug:

or maybe Orochi vs Momo and Hiyori?

Anyone notices Jo_Ndule is super quiet this week
Dude was spamming his bullshit about Oden coming back to replace Zoro on the roof for the past 2 weeks, and then this week Oda decides to shit on him so hard he's basically shut the fuck up.
You see, this is the end result everytime someone talks shit about Zoro. Oda always shuts them up. :queenhear:
Y’all hear sumn?

Status
Not open for further replies.