Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Haki-less Luffy tanking strikes from hybrid Kaido when base Kaido was always portrayed as if he could potentially one shot Gear 4 if he got a free hit?

I’m starting to understand why Kaido D Stronger deleted his account for the 5th time lol.
Thunder Bagua is a signature move from Kaido. While Hybrid Kaido (and Big Mom) are just slapping him away with some casual moves. It's obvious, they are playing with the Supernova.

It's like asking, how comes Akainu could blow off a part of WB's head and kill Ace with one blow, with Jinbe only surviving thanks to Law's help, but we have Kuriel and Ivankov surviving Akainu's Magma and bein g fine.

Is that really hybrid kaido? Looks meh
Unless kaido was always in hybrid because he still has the dragon scale in his 'base' form.
Maybe there's another transformation because this is disappointing

breath of all things isnt flowing haki. breath of all thing is the ultimate connection between swordsman and the sword which allows sword to cut only those things that swordsman has intention to cut. you think ryuo wouldnt cut the leaf coz as far I can remember zoro used the same force on striking those leaves as the force he used on the rocks. but it didnt cut the leaves but destroyed the rocks
Post automatically merged:

zoro said,"So, thats the strange haki he learnt from old man hyo" keyword being "Strange Haki"
Stop making up shit . Breath of all things and ryou are described using the same exact explanation. The reason the sword does not cut the leaf is because they put a barrier on the sword .

Zoro's sensei told zoro about BOAT when talking about supreme swordsman can cut what they want to cut and not cut what they dont want to. and rayliegh explained luffy about flowing haki(ryuo) and internal destruction haki(adv. ryuo) while training. both have flashbacks of their respective masters explaining them about BOAT(in case of zoro) and Adv. Ryuo(incase of luffy) just after awakening
You just typed pure nonsense

Sure, what I mean is that their current selves seem to have problems actually hurting Kaido bar some scuff marks. I do wholly think that they’ll improve throughout the fight till they can.

Kinda like what happened between Luffy and Kat but on a larger scale.
The problem is there's another whole ass yonko besides Kaido lol, not that they can't hurt him.

All of them have shown the ability to hurt Kaido(no matter how BS I feel some are)

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Thunder Bagua is a signature move from Kaido. While Hybrid Kaido (and Big Mom) are just slapping him away with some casual moves. It's obvious, they are playing with the Supernova.

It's like asking, how comes Akainu could blow off a part of WB's head and kill Ace with one blow, with Jinbe only surviving thanks to Law's help, but we have Kuriel and Ivankov surviving Akainu's Magma and bein g fine.
All of Akainu’s magma does consistent damage though, so this argument doesn’t apply. Jinbe used water to protect himself from Akainu’s magma, and with Curiel we really don’t know the extent of his injuries, but he likely had Haki to protect himself as well.

With Kaido, Luffy has no Haki to protect himself but is still tanking serious blows from Kaido as indicated by the lightning effects of Luffy tanking Kaido, as well as the fact that we see building-levels of destruction on the roof, and we know building level is the max damage output of Big Mom and Kaido since they fought for two days but still couldn’t destroy the room they were standing in. In other words, defenseless Luffy is tanking them at their full strength and he isn’t even using Haki.

Did Luffy use G4 again?? How tf has Hybrid Kaido not knocked out anyone????
I’ll say it for anyone who missed it, anyone who expected the SNs to be offpaneled is taking some good drugs.

The name of the game in one piece is plot relevance, and the SNs have that in spades.

@Admiral Lee Hung this is for your question too my friend, it is shit tier writting that they can withstand even this (obviously) casual hybrid Kaido but it was either that or have them stand there and tank attacks and not retaliate which would’ve been worse.

What a pointfull chapter or i should say half chapter as expected of the caliber of mid piece
Sick fight at the end, apparently these yonko can't KO only offscreen, luffy going strong with his infinite lives cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.