Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't want to accept that zoro is able to cut kaido only because of enma? ok
hyori said enma is the legendarry sword that gave kaido his only scar. but oden cut him with ame no habakiri too, that was entirely because of enma because when zoro first attack on kaido with santoryou it didn't do shit, and he said: "i gotta unleash this enma even more" he didn't talk about his other swords, meaning enma can affect other swords.
1.Why would i accept your headcanon thats not stated anywhere?
2. Yes he did unleash Enma more by giving it haki. Guess what, he gave all his Swords Haki. When he first attacked Kaido his swords wasn't hardened.
3. Stop trying to put your headcanon has facts

I expected more for hybrid Kaido. Oda should have worked more on it, imo.
definetly not. Too much is a pain in the ass which would most likely lead to no rooftop for multiple chapters(10+)

A simple design is all that’s needed. It’s a weekly manga too much is not needed
Post automatically merged:

You guys are arguing about Enma?

:crazwhat:

every rooftop thread will end up being about enma
:denzimote:

1.Why would i accept your headcanon thats not stated anywhere?
2. Yes he did unleash Enma more by giving it haki. Guess what, he gave all his Swords Haki. When he first attacked Kaido his swords wasn't hardened.
3. Stop trying to put your headcanon has facts
your headcanon is strong to the point where you think that unleash enma also means giving other sword more haki. lol
zoro only talked about enma alone, and we saw what happened when he unleashed enma; he cut kaido with a santoryou attack. even kaido noticed it.

Also it looks like hybrid Kaido and the supernova exchanged blows off-screen already, so much for the hybrid form neg diffing them :josad: Time to admit that hybrid form is more overrated than freaking sulong. Can't wait for Sasaki to go hybrid and still get destroyed by Franky

Also it looks like hybrid Kaido and the supernova exchanged blows off-screen already, so much for the hybrid form neg diffing them :josad: Time to admit that hybrid form is more overrated than freaking sulong. Can't wait for Sasaki to go hybrid and still get destroyed by Franky
hybrid isn’t overrated they are just that strong.

your headcanon is strong to the point where you think that unleash enma also means giving other sword more haki. lol
zoro only talked about enma alone, and we saw what happened when he unleashed enma; he cut kaido with a santoryou attack. even kaido noticed it.
Its not headcanon
They was not hardened

When he attacked Kaido they were all hardened.

So like i said stop talking out your ass. I never denied he said that about Enma. What i said is he put Hardening on all his blades.

Kaido is not even serious.

The few pages of Marco vs the 2 calamities were more intense than this JRPG shit
marco vs the 2 calamities was cool I agree but the worst gen are way more interesting
Post automatically merged:

Can someone please tell me how the fuck did kanjuro manage to imitate oden’s voice ?
It will hurt your head less if you just don’t think about it

It was so underwhelming i doubt there isn't any Awakened hybrid form, a Monster Point Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.