Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven’t realized Oda is showing you the entire time kaidos title is fraudulent

1. He beat oden by cheating

2. He was gonna attack a defensiveless lufffy

3. It’s implied shanks beat him before( the shadows)

4. Why would Oda introduce someone with a heresay title if it was true? People who say kaido is the strongest are gonna look dumb when Oda outrights debunks it soon.

mf kaido so far hasn’t beat anyone besides the scabbards unless he cheated.
Can't wait to see Akainu, Blackbeard,Weeble,Dragon and Gorosei Hype

H

humanbeing

Tf does law have to do with it?
Kaidos head is coming off above the Flower Capital
i am arguing only that Law would be able to take Kaido's heart out if Kaido is cuffed in sea stones and unconscious. i am talking about how Kaido can be killed.killing Kaido when he is already defeated is not really a possibility for any of the strawhats they never killed an enemy

when please? as he was defeated Law was not with him . and as he was still fighting Law was unable to use that attack on him. Doffy has just superior reflexes
And..
Law will use Mes (heart removing move) on Kaido. Someone that Doflamingo has to stress over.
The same Kaido who in base, is almost as fast as Future Sight Luffy.
The same Law who couldn't attack Fully Wide Open Dragon Kaido's heart.

:zorothink:
But no, ZKK is a reach. :brootea:

And still waiting on how Shogun Momonosuke is going to kill the Invincible Monster Kaido that has the World Government, Whitebeard, and most Supernova shook.

And to add, no no, yes yes, ZKK is a reach. :queenhear:

H

humanbeing

Yet he hit doffy with a counter shock after gamma knife.
that was after Luffy's interference.
Post automatically merged:

And..
Law will use Mes (heart removing move) on Kaido. Someone that Doflamingo has to stress over.
The same Kaido who in base, is almost as fast as Future Sight Luffy.
The same Law who couldn't attack Fully Wide Open Dragon Kaido's heart.
did you really read what i wrote ? i am just talking about what will happen if Kaido is already defeated unconscious and cuffed if he has to die , Law can take his heart and give it to the Wano people to take their revenge.
i never meant that Law can do it now.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
that was after Luffy's interference.
Post automatically merged:

did you really read what i wrote ? i am just talking about what will happen if Kaido is already defeated unconscious and cuffed if he has to die , Law can take his heart and give it to the Wano people to take their revenge.
i never meant that Law can do it now.
No law hit doffy with gamma knife then counter shock before luffy did anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.