Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
though the first attack was not hardened, zoro still acknowledges that enma is his only means of doing serious damage against kaido, big mom knows it and kaido knows it.
aside from advanced ryou which he can't use enma is the only thing that makes him able of hurting kaido.
Zoro never said or acknowledged that Enma is the only means if doing Damage. STOP MAKING UP SHIT. BM NEVER SAID IT NOR DID KAIDO EITHER.

@Paperchampion23 what you think about this chapter?
Pretty good. Tbh I'm not much of a stickler about per chapter accomplishments. However in the span of the ~5 chapters since we last saw the roof, we got:

- The Dango plotline payoff (whether you liked it or not is irrelevant, it was foreshadowed)
- Mystery person saving the Scabbards
- Jack recovering
- Robin and Brook's match, Sanji being freed
- Hyougoro taking care of the Mimiwarigumi and Onibawanshu (fodder, good riddance)
- Perospero taking care of Wanda/Carrot
- Marco vs Calamity fanservice
- Chopper curing the Oni virus and hitting Queen
- Kanjuro and Orochi being alive.

So much as happened that when I look at this chapter in relevance to the past ones, it does work that has been set up by the story. All of the above either is relevant to what Oda has put into for the plot, regardless if people like it or not.

All I hope is the next 5-10 chapters continues to move along the plot nicely. Namely revealing the rest of the Numbers, giving Sanji and Chopper their official matches, starting every other match properly, seeing who Yamato ends up fighting (either Kaido straight up or maybe Jack?), where the Scabbards go off to, and how all of this factors into Onigashima crashing to Wano.

Tons of stuff needs to happen.

But yeah I liked the chapter. I like most chapters lol. Say what you will about Oda, but he moves shit along in the context of what he actually stuffs into an arc.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Pretty good. Tbh I'm not much of a stickler about per chapter accomplishments. However in the span of the ~5 chapters since we last saw the roof, we got:

- The Dango plotline payoff (whether you liked it or not is irrelevant, it was foreshadowed)
- Mystery person saving the Scabbards
- Jack recovering
- Robin and Brook's match, Sanji being freed
- Hyougoro taking care of the Mimiwarigumi and Onibawanshu (fodder, good riddance)
- Perospero taking care of Wanda/Carrot
- Marco vs Calamity fanservice
- Chopper curing the Oni virus and hitting Queen
- Kanjuro and Orochi being alive.

So much as happened that when I look at this chapter in relevance to the past one, it does work that has been set up by the story. All of the above either is relevant to what Oda has put into for the plot, regardless if people like it or not.

All I hope is the next 5-10 chapters continues to move along the plot nicely. Namely revealing the rest of the Numbers, giving Sanji and Chopper their official matches, starting every other match properly, seeing who Yamato ends up fighting (either Kaido straight up or maybe Jack?), where the Scabbards go off to, and how all of this factors into Onigashima crashing to Wano.

Tons of stuff needs to happen.

But yeah I liked the chapter. I like most chapters lol
Hyou fodderised them. Good shit.

Theres an influx of Sanji fanboys calling Zoro fans Zolokeks, Zolol, Zoron (whatever this mean), Sword Swallowers, Swordkeks, Swordcucks, Swordbois, Zolo, Zologays, etc etc.

although we do use roughly a similar number of names.
What's with you guys and pretending you don't do anything? You know we can read right?
Not sure how it's conceivable that these don't occur.

Indeed.

Also that homophobe slur is disgusting indeed.
The people who constantly do that on both sides should stop. Not for others but for their own sake, because one just looks dumb when constantly spaming these :specialmeh:

Status
Not open for further replies.